Gris gris | The Boneyard

Gris gris

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I just finally got to watch that so strange game in NO. I can't remember ever seeing such a weird stew of bad calls, bad no-calls, strange bounces, missed shots that should have gone in, made shots that should not have gone in, etc. I can only guess that somewhere, up some dark alley, prolly in a basement or a lean-to shack, Ms. Marie Leveau was conjuring up this mess. I know that ol Marie has been dead these many years, but you just can't count on a conjur woman to stay planted, especially during Mardi Gras, and there certainly was a very spooky cast to that entire game. (I don't think her powers extend to Philadelphia, though.)

Fanmomma

UCONN WBB ALL DAY
Reaction Score
It was, really bad juju. LOL Craziest game I've ever seen.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I haven't watched it yet, but I was tracking it while at the Marquette v. Xavier men's game in Milwaukee. (My granddaughter is a likely Marquette frosh next year.)

The game seemed a bit like the FSU/Stanford games, but maybe more like one of those bizarre ND games of 4-5 years ago.

Reaction Score
It was all my fault. I felt bad for Tulane's fan when we were leading 10-0.

Reaction Score
I just finally got to watch that so strange game in NO. I can't remember ever seeing such a weird stew of bad calls, bad no-calls, strange bounces, missed shots that should have gone in, made shots that should not have gone in, etc. I can only guess that somewhere, up some dark alley, prolly in a basement or a lean-to shack, Ms. Marie Leveau was conjuring up this mess. I know that ol Marie has been dead these many years, but you just can't count on a conjur woman to stay planted, especially during Mardi Gras, and there certainly was a very spooky cast to that entire game. (I don't think her powers extend to Philadelphia, though.)
Funny stuff! Thanks ...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
So right. Their grandma and our grandma were sittin' by the fire. Their grandma tole our grandma I'm gonna set your butts on fire. Talkin' 'bout hey now.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Let's hope she stays down in N'Awlins.

a1d2d019880b5bdae0092e0bb6582e67.jpg

JordyG

Reaction Score
So right. Their grandma and our grandma were sittin' by the fire. Their grandma tole our grandma I'm gonna set your butts on fire. Talkin' 'bout hey now.
A follow up with two versions. Two sets of Flag Boys.

JordyG

Reaction Score

I once saw the good Dr. do this in person, along his big band, wild outfit and wildly outfitted girls back in the 70's. Wild, weird, and trippy.

Reaction Score
All that bad stuff you mention, plus being without Kia, and Napheesa being in foul trouble! Despite all of that, the team got the win! Clearly the team will now step up, and also, another perfect storm is not likely to occur. Temple and USF will give good indications of the state of the team.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I am not at all a superstitious person, BUT that last three was desperately trying to escape and SOME mysterious force kept dragging it back toward the hoop, totally counteracting the centrifugal force that was trying to help it out. I ain't saying that gris gris was NECESSARILY involved, but .....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom