Greg Swaim says Big 12 wish list: ND, Clemson, FSU, BYU, UofL, Rutgers | The Boneyard

Greg Swaim says Big 12 wish list: ND, Clemson, FSU, BYU, UofL, Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
lville is a lock to sign papers for the b12 so they hold them to the side thrying to land bigger fish. byu is close to going i think. nd is a dream that will never happen. in order for fsu/clemson to bite the b12 has to go for 16 and bring in more east schools. lville/gt/clemson/fsu would make those schools more likely. add wvu to that group and now you have a legit eastern division. from what i read it just seems that some in the b12 don't want a league bigger than 12. the home run i think is possible if those schools give up on 12 and go to 14 or 16.
tex/tt/ok/okst/kan/kst/ist/byu
bay/tcu/wvu/lville/fsu/gt/clem/cincy or others

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Says ND, Clemson, FSU unlikely to say yes.

Interesting that Rutgers is ahead of Cincy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GSwaim/

Maybe they have the same false misconception that Rutgers brings the NYC market.....unfortunately no one cares about Rutgers sports.....I lived in NJ growing up and I didn't see ONE RU game on tv. Granted there was no SNY but still. So it's a silly notion that NYC would care.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
There is almost no way that Louisville doesn't end up in the Big 12 - it makes Pitino especially annoying.

Reaction Score
I think more than likely it's going to be Louisville and BYU at this point. But I'm not convinced that Clemson and FSU won't decide to go for the money. Best case scenario for UConn is Clemson and FSU say yes.

Reaction Score
Why would anyone want Rutgers ? What makes them so appealing ?

I actually think in a big time football conference Rutgers would actually start to capture the attention of the whole NYC market. If they could be competitive with those B12 schools they'd draw a lot of interest.

If Rutgers or Cincy leave you have to expect Temple to be invited almost immediately.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
There is almost no way that Louisville doesn't end up in the Big 12 - it makes Pitino especially annoying.

Yes, I think the whole Memphis song and dance was his way of poking his finger in our eye on the way out the door.

Reaction Score
Greg Swaim knows nothing at all. He hasn't made the right call on anything...ever.

Honestly, if somebody around here needs a hobby or wants to get into sports reporting, start Tweeting and ask all of us to follow and worship you. I bet we could get you street cred within a month. Twitter is giving an audience to people who have no business having one.

Swaim just pieces little bits of junk together and Tweets it. Anyone can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom