Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
"my fiance is making me go"
"Just keep her happy, no matter how much you don't want to go."
"Happy Wife, Happy Life!"
"I picture it sucking pretty bad personally, but to each his own. If it makes your girl happy, its probably worth doing."

The pussification of America.
So just to be clear, every time our wives want to do something we should protest if it's not something we want to do too? You must be divorced.

Reaction Score
So just to be clear, every time our wives want to do something we should protest if it's not something we want to do too? You must be divorced.

I didn't say you should protest. Did I? Can't you just talk to her.....as opposed to picking battles or just sucking it up. Like I DID say...if you asked her to do something she didn't want to do, I'm guessing most wives would be fine saying "No thanks."

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I once accepted a girl's invitation to the opera to get some.......culture. Yeah, keep repeating that until I believe it.

Reaction Score
Has anyone been to this event before? My fiance wants me to go with her but I can't really justify spending $150 a person on country music from local bands and some wine and food tasting.

In other words, my fiance is making me go and I'm going to have to spend the $300 total on this event and I am hoping somebody can tell me it's worth every penny.

Here's info: http://greenwichwineandfood.com/

Starts on Thursday, ends on Saturday of Navy weekend. For many of the male species, it's one of those events that we are dragged to and , later, have to dragged from; with the wife driving home. The park is located/almost surrounded by Greenwich Harbor. Seconds from Arch Street off/on ramps to I95.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
"my fiance is making me go"
"Just keep her happy, no matter how much you don't want to go."
"Happy Wife, Happy Life!"
"I picture it sucking pretty bad personally, but to each his own. If it makes your girl happy, its probably worth doing."

The pussification of America.

You go, you smile and you hope to eat and drink enough to make the cost tolerable.

Reaction Score
Looks like a lot of great food and wine. Of all the things your wife can ask you to go to, this one seems pretty good all things considered. I'm not sure why people feel otherwise. God knows there are enough food/drink threads to know people like to eat.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Looks like a lot of great food and wine. Of all the things your wife can ask you to go to, this one seems pretty good all things considered. I'm not sure why people feel otherwise. God knows there are enough food/drink threads to know people like to eat.

agreed. Who doesn't want to eat good food, drink good wine and enjoy some good music on a nice sunny day in Greenwich?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Thanks for all the advice guys!

You do realize 1/2 of those giving you advice are divorced, yes?

Here's my advice. Assuming you feel strongly about this, talk to her, and tell her exactly what you said here.

If she insists you still go, and this has been the pattern, run away as fast as you can.

Reaction Score
You do realize 1/2 of those giving you advice are divorced, yes?

Here's my advice. Assuming you feel strongly about this, talk to her, and tell her exactly what you said here.

If she insists you still go, and this has been the pattern, run away as fast as you can.

Hahaha don't get me wrong, I like eating and drinking as much as the next guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom