Greenwich to the Springfield border represents | The Boneyard

Greenwich to the Springfield border represents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A very large DMA. According the 2012 Nielsen report the Hartford-New Haven market is ranked 30th in the US. This does NOT include Fairfield County, which is part of the NYC demographics. If you add Fairfield County we move up. I will leave it to an expert to determine where we rank.

I might add that much of Fairfield County is doing well for themselves. If I recall the shenk and the Burt came from Greenwich hedge fund money. So lets say with ffld county we are conservatively, a top 25 market, why would the SEC or the b1g not come calling for the cable revenue? I have not touched in the uconn interest in NYC, Nj or Boston. Where else can you go for a bigger tv revenue share? That's left anyway.

Bottom line we represent a significant revenue stream and at some point we will be picked. Rumors for b1g, SEC, acc, etc. are good for us. We need to sell ourselves. Warde and Susan now is the time to sell. Everyone and I mean all of the BoNeyard join iN and lose the nEgative vibes.

Reaction Score
I could no longer fight with spell check so I took what it gave me. Now i understand hfd's struggles.

Reaction Score
About time people are deciding to market ourselves.

Reaction Score
If we include New York and New England, our market is HUGE. I know we do penetrate the Hudson Valley as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom