Green Bay vs Arizona St - 11/24/17 | The Boneyard

Green Bay vs Arizona St - 11/24/17

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Green Bay is just a better team than ASU, currently up 48-32 at end of Q3.

Jessica Lindstrom of Green Bay is a big-time player, and she's doing a little of everything: 15 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists.

I was already thinking before this game that Green Bay should be ranked, and this will only reinforce that.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Green Bay wins 61 - 48. Win could push GB into Top 25.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Tomorrow Green Bay plays Mississippi State, will be an interesting matchup.

Green Bay has beaten Chattanooga by 30, South Dakota State and now ASU by double digits.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Green Bay has beaten Chattanooga by 30, South Dakota State and now ASU by double digits.

Hope those Packer Fan's appreciate them.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score

How do you get access to so many games that are not on the "Watch Live TV" computer sites?

Plebe

Reaction Score
How do you get access to so many games that are not on the "Watch Live TV" computer sites?
Not sure exactly what you mean by "Watch Live TV" computer sites. The Cancun games (with Green Bay, ASU, Mississippi State, Tennessee, etc.) are being streamed on CBS College Sports Live. Most of the other major Thanksgiving tournaments are being streamed on FloHoops. Neither of these sites is free, though.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Not sure exactly what you mean by "Watch Live TV" computer sites. The Cancun games (with Green Bay, ASU, Mississippi State, Tennessee, etc.) are being streamed on CBS College Sports Live. Most of the other major Thanksgiving tournaments are being streamed on FloHoops. Neither of these sites is free, though.
Thank you, Plebe. The Watch Live Sports is the site where I watch ESPN3, The ACC, and SEC games. I think I'll look into CBS College Sports Live and Flo Hoops.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Thank you, Plebe. The Watch Live Sports is the site where I watch ESPN3, The ACC, and SEC games. I think I'll look into CBS College Sports Live and Flo Hoops.
I seem to periodically get charged by the CBS outfit, I don't get it, it was probably over 5 years ago that I signed up and un-signed up thereafter to watch a game or 2 on the computer. But every once and a while, a (relatively small) charge.

The only site I signed up for was BTN+ to watch RU. Not worth what I've paid, it would be if I actually watched, but I watch rarely. Through "Roku" when I do watch for both BTN+ and ESPN3. My wife has gotten some PAC12 action through "Fubo TV" but that I'm not up on. We used it to watch an Arizona football game, as we can't get Pac12 network on DirecTV. I suppose the times they are a changing, but I mostly watch the games that I can get over the DirecTV.

Reaction Score
Ekmark 2-10 from the field...
Courtney hit her first two shots both 3 pointers. And from there was 0 for 8 from the field and I believe one free throw. Her lack of speed continues to show. Overall Green Bay was a much better team than the ASU their defense was stifling. I believe that they are the 4th ranked team in the mid-major poll and they certainly deserve it. There was probably a bit of an emotional letdown for ASU after their intense game with Mississippi State the previous day but that said Green Bay is the real deal. Courtney's minutes were abbreviated she would have played even less had the other ASU guards not gotten in foul trouble. ASU should move up into the rankings at 24 but certainly will fall after this performance at Cancun.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I believe that they are the 4th ranked team in the mid-major poll and they certainly deserve it.

They were third in the initial mid-major poll, but have subsequently claimed the top spot by beating SDSU.

Reaction Score
Currently ASU is playing Columbia in the Cancun classic - third game in three days. Columbia has an outstanding player - senior Camille Zimmerman, who also went to high school in Arizona, may have Conn level talent. Averaging 20+ points and a shade under 10 boards. I see her as a long shot to play pro ball. With 4 minutes left in the third quarter, Courtney is 2 for 5 from the field and, her lack of speed has not been an issue against the slower Columbia Lions.

Courtney ends the game 2 for 6 - 5 points,

Zimmerman ends the game (against an ASU team that plays solid team defense) with 23 points and 4 rebounds, although ASU team defense forced her into 4 turnovers.

C6fuGGYWAAEvGaM.jpg

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom