Great Win Today | The Boneyard

Great Win Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't know jack about hockey but went to the game today and really enjoyed seeing the Huskies go head to head with an undefeated team and come away with a win. Those last few minutes seemed like an eternity but they hung in there and got it done. Congrats to the team!

Reaction Score
I agree great win, but also makes me mad at the same time. To beat #11 BU at the time and beat #5 umass lowell and then lose games like army and umass frustrates me. I don't expect to beat everyone, but at times we show so much talent and then play down to lesser teams. Having lost the games we did and having the record we do, for me takes away from the win today and wish we could just play consistently

Reaction Score
I agree great win, but also makes me mad at the same time. To beat #11 BU at the time and beat #5 umass lowell and then lose games like army and umass frustrates me. I don't expect to beat everyone, but at times we show so much talent and then play down to lesser teams. Having lost the games we did and having the record we do, for me takes away from the win today and wish we could just play consistently
The problem of rooting for a team where the best and majority of the kids on the ice are true freshmen and sophomores.

Reaction Score
Agreed great win today but if we lay a goose egg tomorrow and get beat by a touchdown then it's the same old story. This team is like a "Pot Luck Supper" you never know what your going to get until you show up.

Reaction Score
Agreed great win today but if we lay a goose egg tomorrow and get beat by a touchdown then it's the same old story. This team is like a "Pot Luck Supper" you never know what your going to get until you show up.
You are one incredible dumbf*******

Reaction Score
The problem of rooting for a team where the best and majority of the kids on the ice are true freshmen and sophomores.

Exactly. Teams with lots of seniors and juniors on the field of play tend to be more consistent. The men's soccer team this year with all its youth on the pitch was actually pretty similar to this one.

Reaction Score
Wow nice sweep. UML looked like they had better puck movement and when not in the box looked clearly like the better team. But uconn just stayed with it and continued to grind out an impressive road win against what was the #5 team in country coming into this series.

Kudos to cav and the team....two solid wins in conference

Reaction Score
Win vs. Merrimack Friday and the early season funk we were in can officially be over which would be huge for the psyche of the team heading into the 3 week break period.

Reaction Score
Friar J if you look at the impact a coaching hire has on a team in the history of all NCAA D-1 sports...the PC hire of Nate Leaman stands with the best of them. You and I have had some good adversarial back and forth's on here but IMHO when PC has a strong team it pushes HE to untouchable status as the best college hockey league in the country.

Reaction Score
HE is rather brutal.. now I know how those mid level teams used to feel in the old BE basketball. You seemingly never have room to breathe or relax.. When you have 1 # Providence then #2 BC then #5 Umass Lowell all in one week.... LOL OUCH!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom