Great Week | The Boneyard

Great Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Diaco is winning the battle this week. We will come out of it better than last week with no points given up and a tie.

He better have a damn brilliant game plan beyond swing passes and QB draws next week, and have Defensive plan other than giving 15 yard cushions and 3 man rushes.

Reaction Score
At this point I'm numb. I think fans needed the bye week as much as the team did. If Diaco's still here I hope we make some headway. If he's not I hope we finally find the right guy. I'm just going to keep tuning in and hoping for the best. I know in my heart that this can be a top 50 program and a program that ends up ranked in the top 25 every once in a blue moon. Hopefully that materializes some day.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Diaco is winning the battle this week. We will come out of it better than last week with no points given up and a tie.

He better have a damn brilliant game plan beyond swing passes and QB draws next week, and have Defensive plan other than giving 15 yard cushions and 3 man rushes.

These are wildly optimistic ideas which presuppose that (1) he knows any offensive plays other than those mentioned, and (2) he knows anything other than his standard bend and break prevent defense. 10 games into the season he's shown zero ability to adjust the gameplan from week to week, but what the heck, Trump's improbable win was a miracle, so anything's possible with Bobby Boy, I guess.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score

That's our O and D pretty much in a nutshell. You nailed it.
The cushion on WRs is damn maddening.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Through the ball down the freakin' field. And throw between the numbers for a change. He's a complete wus.

He's wussing himself right out of a job, yet he's so delusional he apparently doesn't see it happening.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
He's got 51 days. You are on the clock, Benedict. When the ball drops in NYC the buyout drops to 3 something from 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom