Great Restaurants in Connecticut | The Boneyard

Great Restaurants in Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I will be traveling back to Connecticut in September and would like, for at least one evening, to go out to a great restaurant. When I lived there 25 years ago, one of my favorites was the Copper Beach Inn where I would enjoy Beef Wellington. Has anyone been there recently or have an opinion about a place to go? I will be staying in the Mystic area.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I will be traveling back to Connecticut in September and would like, for at least one evening, to go out to a great restaurant. When I lived there 25 years ago, one of my favorites was the Copper Beach Inn where I would enjoy Beef Wellington. Has anyone been there recently or have an opinion about a place to go? I will be staying in the Mystic area.

There was just an article in the Courant about the Copper Beech Inn. It's basically a brand-new place.

Reaction Score
No pizza is a Boston thing, there is no good pizza in CT.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
There was just an article in the Courant about the Copper Beech Inn. It's basically a brand-new place.

I work in Essex and know of the overhaul that took place. I need to go try a Model tea. And perhaps the weiner schnitzel. Never had that before.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I thought Fishy settled the best restaurant argument. Exit 8 McDonald's on I-95.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
If you liked the CBI, Chef Tyler Anderson is now the chef/owner of Millwrights in Simsbury. It is wonderful and the NCAA cannot stop you from having a fine meal.

Reaction Score
I was there for lunch with a vendor Wednesday and it was so packed we ended up at the Log Cabin..........still pretty good too!!!!
Where is it? I love fried clams.

Reaction Score
If you liked the CBI, Chef Tyler Anderson is now the chef/owner of Millwrights in Simsbury. It is wonderful and the NCAA cannot stop you from having a fine meal.
Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps I'll give it a try.

Reaction Score
Enuff of these great restaurant threads already. What I want to know is where the superb greasy spoons are. You know, where it slides out as easily as it slides in. And the Mex / Chinese places where it burn going in as well as going out!

Reaction Score

Copper Beech is under new management. You can look it up under Copper Beech Restaurant where you can get an idea of menue and prices.

Lennys and Joes at RT1 at Westbrook and Clinton line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom