Great read: the Colliers and their insight into the coaching staff | The Boneyard

Great read: the Colliers and their insight into the coaching staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Very enlightening article. What a great family!

Mom's a pretty smart cookie, and Napheesa seems to have absorbed quite a bit of her way of looking at things.

Reaction Score
Napheesa (or Nafeesa-It means valuable, precious, extremely desired. It’s literal meaning is “something so good and valuable that people compete for it. From the Quran.
The very words I was searching for...

Reaction Score
VERY impressed with the parents as well as "Our Girl." Very solid value system shows through time after time. And I like mom's summary about this being the place for her daughter to become well rounded FIRST for academics and also as an athlete and as a CITIZEN....nice touch.

Tip of the cap to the interviewer for putting this mini-series together; eager to see the next two installments.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Well, I can't think of a better case for legitimate free advertising for UConn's WBB program than this, I must say...and I like it!

Reaction Score
I hope someone combines this because there was another post posted earlier by Pap49cba at 8:43 am yesterday titled "Geno & UConn- The Titles Part 1" which was about Napheesa but that one stated that there are TWO subsequent articles that will appear pertaining to KLS & De'Janae and their families that are similar in context to this one. The thought that we can get more recruiting fodder out there by two other wonderful recruits and their families is awesome. I had posted a reply to that one yesterday and then when I saw this later, I assumed someone had erased my remarks, not knowing they were completely separate. It would be nice, as I've mentioned, to have them consolidated because there might be others who post to one or the other and don't have an opportunity to review the replies that are submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom