OT: - Great News | The Boneyard

OT: Great News

Reaction Score
We've been through the ringer on this board for the last few months or so, but we've been through it together. I just wanted to share with all of you, through trials and tribulations, long nights and early mornings, years of struggles, I have finally broken the 2000 like barrier. It's been an honor serving with (most) of you, and I hope to continue the momentum into the summer. Now to tackle the ever-elusive trophy point number, as it has not budged for me for my duration on the board.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
@August_West knows from experience how quickly the tide can turn and people start searching old posts to unlike...

I Lost over 1000 likes that day.

Another time I quit the board and carl Spackler was bumped 13000 artificial likes all at once to go ahead of me.

And yet another time I was docked a trophy point.

This place is cruel and merciless to August

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
We've been through the ringer on this board for the last few months or so, but we've been through it together. I just wanted to share with all of you, through trials and tribulations, long nights and early mornings, years of struggles, I have finally broken the 2000 like barrier. It's been an honor serving with (most) of you, and I hope to continue the momentum into the summer. Now to tackle the ever-elusive trophy point number, as it has not budged for me for my duration on the board.
Likes are overrated. The real shizz is warning points. You aren't a real Yarder unless you have some.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom