Great Line by Jeff Jacobs | The Boneyard

Great Line by Jeff Jacobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
This was somewhat comforting:

"Look, I'm well aware of the jobs that are open, well aware of other places people might be interested in that are in my pool of candidates," Manuel said. "When I sit down, I'm not interested in playing back and forth with people. I don't play games. You make a choice. This is what UConn has to offer and people make the decisions they make. I'm so pleased with where we are in the pool of candidates that if one or two are not available it is what it is at that point."

This is why I say UConn is good job, that very few guys would not be interested in:

As far as money, UConn will pay. Lembo and Clawson are earning in the $375,000-$400,000 range. The new UConn coach figures to sign a five-year deal in the $10 million range. Not Nick Saban numbers, as Manuel said. Not MAC numbers, either.

Warde has to get this right. He has too. No PP redux candidates like Nutt need apply. The next guy needs to be hungry to make a mark, not content to cash in on a well paying job.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Article was spot on gotta give it to Jacobs, this is Warde's future and Uconn's future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom