OT: Great feel good story of perseverance and courage | The Boneyard

OT: Great feel good story of perseverance and courage

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Ex. Virginia WCBB coach Joanne Boyle's international adoption is finally complete after 7 years.

She will not coach again, the end of a 25-year career in a profession she loved. Instead, Boyle wants to explore additional volunteer opportunities in Charlottesville. Mostly, she revels in the moments and milestones of motherhood. Ngoty wants voice lessons, just started synchronized swimming, plays soccer and enjoys Victory Church, where she volunteers alongside her mother.

"It's been really fun to throw myself into her world and be able to take her to school every day and pick her up and take her to the places she needs to go," Boyle said. "I'm an older mom. She's already 7. I want to spend time with her. I'm a taxicab driver. And that's what I want to be, a full-time mom."

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Yay! A happy ending to a very long saga. Congrats and best wishes to Joanne and Ngoty!

Reaction Score
Ex. Virginia WCBB coach Joanne Boyle's international adoption is finally complete after 7 years.

View attachment 46442

She will not coach again, the end of a 25-year career in a profession she loved. Instead, Boyle wants to explore additional volunteer opportunities in Charlottesville. Mostly, she revels in the moments and milestones of motherhood. Ngoty wants voice lessons, just started synchronized swimming, plays soccer and enjoys Victory Church, where she volunteers alongside her mother.

"It's been really fun to throw myself into her world and be able to take her to school every day and pick her up and take her to the places she needs to go," Boyle said. "I'm an older mom. She's already 7. I want to spend time with her. I'm a taxicab driver. And that's what I want to be, a full-time mom."
She warms my heart, she is what I call a real hero. I wish her happiness.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom