Grayson Allen - Dude be Trippin' | The Boneyard

Grayson Allen - Dude be Trippin'

BParkDog

I will see number 5.
Reaction Score
Trailing Trae Young over a screen by the 3 point line, reaches his foot out and hooks Young's foot and then attempts to pull his leg out. Unreal.
I get why the NBA hasn't come down on him. I just don't get why somebody hasn't flattened this butt munch. I never root for a guy to get hurt, but if somebody flattened this Duke Clown, I would not have any anxiety.
For the young buck who "had nothing to hate Puke about" in another thread - go watch the YT video compiling Glayson's flagrants and cheap shots. Duke gave that kid a forum and a degree. Terrible.
GraysonStillTrippin

Reaction Score
Before even seeing your post, by chance, I searched Grayson Allen and saw all his flagrant conduct.

Not my original thought, but commenters on ESPN used the phrase, "You are what you do," to describe his play and as a rebuttal to Allen's feeling picked on, and as a rebuttal to any redemption he might think he has deserved. One of the commenters also stated that Coach K probably enabled him and was too soft on any discipline administered.

If his tripping and hooking is not flagrant, then what is? Unless it has happened and I am not aware of it, why hasn't he gotten a suspension for a few games. That is within the discretion of the NBA.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Why this piece of absolute crap is still playing and not living under protective cover is a mystery to me. The 2 biggest cheap shot artists - Laettner and Allen -both from that pure as snow program named Dook. K is a turd also. Now gtcam- tell me how you really feel!

Reaction Score
I cannot imagine he would pull dirty stuff on Lebron, Marcus Morris or any other player stronger than he is.

Then again, I haven't seen him that much in action. Being there is not that much of a size difference, I wonder if he would try it on Luka. I don't think Luka would take it.

I hope it doesn't happen because Luka already takes an awful lot of unprovoked physical play.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
He embodies everything I hate about Duke.

Where are the Bad Boys when you need them?

Reaction Score
Sounds like someone should have throttled him. Did he get his due?

Reaction Score
Could be age or indifference, but initially I almost had to google his name.

Not a fan though of threads contaminating this Forum.

Reaction Score
The NBA is soft. Try that nonsense back in the 90s and he'd be getting carted off. Can you imagine him trying this on Knicks of the 90s? He'd be picking up his teeth from a Charles Oakley elbow.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom