OT: Grant Nelson (NDSU) | The Boneyard

OT: Grant Nelson (NDSU)

Reaction Score
Nasty. How's this kid Grant Nelson playing at North Dakota State? Inside and outside game. He's a Junior and was Mr. Basketball in North Dakota. I wish he was a grad transfer possibility, but he's only a Junior. He could get drafted too. Reminds me of Keith Van Horn. Definitely an entertaining video. Check it out.

Reaction Score
Funny you bring this kid up. I had never heard of him until a week ago and when I saw his highlights my immediate image was of him going off against UConn in a tournament game.

Reaction Score
Both my in-laws are North Dakota State alums, so I follow their MBB team. Watched a bit of their Kansas game and the entirety of the NDSU/Montana game (my wife's alma mater).

What's crazy is that Nelson got just one other D1 offer: North Dakota.

North Dakota State teams have been well coached under Dave Richman. In general, they shoot well and limit mistakes on offense while they are excellent defensive rebounding teams. Good combo for a NBA big.

@NDakotaHusky have you caught Nelson live?

Reaction Score
Being Mr. Basketball in North Dakota is probably regarded about as highly as being Gatorade Player of the Year in CT in football. Small states get disrespected and then people say, "How'd we miss out on this guy?"

Reaction Score
Both my in-laws are North Dakota State alums, so I follow their MBB team. Watched a bit of their Kansas game and the entirety of the NDSU/Montana game (my wife's alma mater).

What's crazy is that Nelson got just one other D1 offer: North Dakota.

North Dakota State teams have been well coached under Dave Richman. In general, they shoot well and limit mistakes on offense while they are excellent defensive rebounding teams. Good combo for a NBA big.

@NDakotaHusky have you caught Nelson live?
Not this year. Saw one game live the past couple years. I don't remember thinking too much about him. He's on a local commercial for some car dealership. Beyond that I don't know much about him or know much about his game.

Maybe I should pay attention a bit more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom