UPTICK
326StewartGraham1110080300TCas-M.jpg
images

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Husky family, Graham!

Reaction Score
This just made my day! Welcome to the UConn Family, Mr. Stewart!

Also, makes me feel pretty good about the LB spot over the next few years...Special Teams likely to get a boost, too!

Reaction Score
Boo YA!!!!!!!!

Does he have to sit out or will he play this year?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Boo YA!!!!!!!!

Does he have to sit out or will he play this year?

still havn't got a answer on that yet. dez said hes visiting this week to make it official. he played last year on ST so he has a rs if needed. either way i'm happy. if he can play right away, this is a big boost depth wise. i am truly just shocked by the lack of depth to depth we had change wise on this roster in a half year. its crazy. keep trucking PP and staff!

Reaction Score
Best Uconn news I have heard in a while. Sadly, only piece of good news we have heard in a while.

(Waving my arms in the air as if I were catching invisble butterflies)

This is me taking back all of the bad things I thought about Graham during his original recruitment.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Awesome news! Great example of why fans shouldn't alienate high school recruits that leave the area.

Reaction Score
still havn't got a answer on that yet. dez said hes visiting this week to make it official. he played last year on ST so he has a rs if needed. either way i'm happy. if he can play right away, this is a big boost depth wise. i am truly just shocked by the lack of depth to depth we had change wise on this roster in a half year. its crazy. keep trucking PP and staff!
Very excited!!! But wont crack beer til its official ... or noontime ... whichever comes first!

Reaction Score
Based on this information, I believe he will need to sit a year...

Stewart is from Connecticut, where he was dubbed the state's top recruit by Rivals. A four-star linebacker before joining the Gators, he appeared in 12 games on special teams, picking up a tackle and a touchdown on a blocked punt in the Gator Bowl.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score

Stewart is from Connecticut, where he was dubbed the state's top recruit by Rivals. A four-star linebacker before joining the Gators, he appeared in 12 games on special teams, picking up a tackle and a touchdown on a blocked punt in the Gator Bowl.

It ain't over til it's over. Check out this link:

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/05/florida-lb-to-transfer/

Not sure if he'll get the hardship waiver or not, but it is a positive sign that Muschamp wrote a letter on his behalf. It can't be overstated how classy the Florida coach has shown himself to be in this matter. Also, it's cool to see our very own HuskyFanDan and Dez Conner linked together in the article....Boneyard makin' waves! :D

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score

And based on this, he'd better darn well get a fair shake...

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Great news. Welcome to UConn, Graham!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

i'm gonna say he doesn't. guessing...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
It ain't over til it's over. Check out this link:

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/05/florida-lb-to-transfer/

Not sure if he'll get the hardship waiver or not, but it is a positive sign that Muschamp wrote a letter on his behalf. It can't be overstated how classy the Florida coach has shown himself to be in this matter. Also, it's cool to see our very own HuskyFanDan and Dez Conner linked together in the article....Boneyard makin' waves! :D

i feel like a rock star right now.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
robert morrison@bobmorrison49
RT Former #Florida LB Graham Stewart said he's "hoping and keeping fingers crossed" he gets waiver so he can play at #UConn n 2012

Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind seeing him RS either. I don't see him pushing by any of the starters this season and who knows how he stacks up against last Ashiru and Vann.

Reaction Score
Very excited!!! But wont crack beer til its official ... or noontime ... whichever comes first!
Wait a gosh darn minute Mister! It's Cinco de Mayo. The rules are that you take your first sip of your favorite libation as soon as you are conscious!;)

Reaction Score
Wait a gosh darn minute Mister! It's Cinco de Mayo. The rules are that you take your first sip of your favorite libation as soon as you are conscious!;)

As someone who was born on Cinco de Mayo, or Cinco de Tyler as I like to call it, I have already done so in celebration of this fantastic news.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pj

Reaction Score
Why talk about redshirts? Get him on the field if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom