Grad Transfers and Marijuana Use | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Grad Transfers and Marijuana Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My friend who knows EJ Crawford very well said he might be eligible to become a grad transfer this year. A 6'6 guard from Iona, averaged 17.7 ppg, 5.1 rpg, shot 3's at a 37.9% clip this past year. (NCAA tourney experience)

EJ is also a CT kid, I played against him in high school one year. He then went on to play at St Thomas More with CV. They are very good friends.

Reaction Score
My friend who knows EJ Crawford very well said he might be eligible to become a grad transfer this year. A 6'6 guard from Iona, averaged 17.7 ppg, 5.1 rpg, shot 3's at a 37.9% clip this past year. (NCAA tourney experience)

EJ is also a CT kid, I played against him in high school one year. He then went on to play at St Thomas More with CV. They are very good friends.

Release your high school stats

Reaction Score

Great scoop - would love this. CV stays and we have knock down shooters at the 1-4 with a competent 5. Sign me up.

Reaction Score

Guard transferring from Colorado State. Not necessarily saying we should go after him (although he is a good 3pt shooter), but perhaps it opens the door for Carvacho to move on as well.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Looking at the transfer portal Umess has 6 players transferring out? lol.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Would love the kid so long as that play by play announcer doesn’t come along with him. God he’s tough to listen to.
It's 3:30 AM and I couldn't sleep so I grabbed a coffee and tuned into the BY. This comment, that you could only find on the BY, made my morning! Originality A+

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Fair warning, the competition for Carvacho will be pretty stiff.

I just saw that he's got two years of eligibility. There will be a lot of competition.

Reaction Score
I don’t think Carvacho will transfer. He’s having shoulder surgery.

Reaction Score
Can we also sign Larry Eustachy? He will definitely bring the celebration back to Storrs, regardless of wins/losses

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don’t think Carvacho will transfer. He’s having shoulder surgery.

No idea whether he will or not, but shoulder surgery seems like the perfect time to transfer. You've got a full year to rehab without sweating getting back on the court.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score

As I suspected people on this board are over estimating our pull with the top tier grad transfers. With the seasons we’ve had the last 3 years and our conference affiliation we’re not going to land a kid who led the country in rebounds or a kid who averaged close to 20 points per last year. Those players want major exposure, a sure fire bet to make the tournament.

Reaction Score
As I suspected people on this board are over estimating our pull with the top tier grad transfers. With the seasons we’ve had the last 3 years and our conference affiliation we’re not going to land a kid who led the country in rebounds or a kid who averaged close to 20 points per last year. Those players want major exposure, a sure fire bet to make the tournament.
I slightly disagree. Programs like Houston and Nevada do it relatively well year in and year out. We can definitely land an impact grad transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom