Grad tranfer? | The Boneyard

Grad tranfer?

Reaction Score
Why did we never really go after Shakur Juiston? Stud grad transfer, from Newark, does exactly what we need.

Reaction Score
He has interest in coming home to play his last year, his family still kind of prefers him to stay out west. Hard to fault them for that.

Oregon, Seton Hall, Grand Canyon (former coach) are his final three.

Reaction Score
Who needs a rebounder?? We have CV who is a sniper and our best rebounder!

but yes, honestly guys are going to really need improve in rebounding department for us to be good.

Reaction Score
He has interest in coming home to play his last year, his family still kind of prefers him to stay out west. Hard to fault them for that.

Oregon, Seton Hall, Grand Canyon (former coach) are his final three.
I'm aware of that but don't know why we weren't more involved.

Reaction Score
I'm aware of that but don't know why we weren't more involved.

Because if he comes east, it’s only going to be at Seton Hall. Hurley was in contact with him coming out of JUCO. He knows the family and their history well.

Reaction Score
Because if he comes east, it’s only going to be at Seton Hall. Hurley was in contact with him coming out of JUCO. He knows the family and their history well.
Hope he picks the Hall, they'll be final 4 contenders.

Reaction Score
I can't imagine Hurley didn't make a call. He may just not be interested. Sometimes it's that simple.

Reaction Score
We need a center that can go head to head with Carlton in practice and spell him in games.

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Just kidding. But the thought of that dude coaching a team to a Final Four is a stretch IMO. He has 1 tourney win in 10 years.

Reaction Score
Just kidding. But the thought of that dude coaching a team to a Final Four is a stretch IMO. He has 1 tourney win in 10 years.
Seton Hall was awful before him, they haven't really done anything in the tournament but getting to 4 straight is pretty good considering where they were. Final 4 may be a bit of a stretch but they will be really deep and Powell should be one of the best players in the country. They are right at #10 in all the preseason polls.

Reaction Score
Willard has done a great job at Seton Hall. His teams always play super hard and overachieve. Not sure what you are saying here or what your point is. I get he hasn’t had much tournament success, but remember coach Wright didn’t either until he cut down the nets multiple times over the last 5 years....remember it’s a single elimination tournament....

Reaction Score
Who needs a rebounder?? We have CV who is a sniper and our best rebounder!

but yes, honestly guys are going to really need improve in rebounding department for us to be good.
CV shouldn't be leading our team in Rebounding.. not even top 3.. he should be the 4th best rebounder at best... One guy I'm praying can finally keep the fouls down and stay on the court a little longer (because a lot of good things happen when he's on the court) is Isaiah Whaley. He brought energy to our team. IF he can finally figure it out and not foul too much too soon... We need him to develop and shock some folks, helping us getting some big wins, these last 2 years..

Reaction Score
Hope he picks the Hall, they'll be final 4 contenders.
I think East Tennessee State U. could def knock them out in the 1st round next year similar to what Wofford did this year. Maybe the 12/5 match up. Seton Hall will be very good though. I just really like this ETSU team and a few other potential lower seeds next year.

But anything is possible. Dream situation for SH is they win the Big East and play through MSG on the way to FF. FF is a good bet for you assuming they land a protected seed in NYC.

Reaction Score
CV shouldn't be leading our team in Rebounding.. not even top 3.. he should be the 4th best rebounder at best... One guy I'm praying can finally keep the fouls down and stay on the court a little longer (because a lot of good things happen when he's on the court) is Isaiah Whaley. He brought energy to our team. IF he can finally figure it out and not foul too much too soon... We need him to develop and shock some folks, helping us getting some big wins, these last 2 years..
Whaley should spend the entire off season watching video of Dennis Rodman. That’s what he could be next year for UConn.

Reaction Score
Whaley should spend the entire off season watching video of Dennis Rodman. That’s what he could be next year for UConn.

I think Dennis Rodman is probably a lot more talented and athletic than you're giving him credit for. But seeing as it looks like Whaley is returning, he needs to do whatever he can to make himself into a plus rebounder and tough defender. I hope he improves his game and helps us as a piece of our frontcourt rotation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom