Grad Tranfer James Scott | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Grad Tranfer James Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He’s committing to Virginia Tech, should have a post about it on his twitter soon.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Everyone likes bigger guards who can beat you off the dribble. They’re so much more reliable than smaller guards who are stymied by the dribble.
Sometimes the Shabazz Napiers and Ryan Boatrights and Alterique Gilberts are harder matchups in college basketball than bigger guards with similar skill. Doesn't work like that in the pros though.

Reaction Score
What did it say? It’s gone
Almost positive it had to do with Dayton...not sure if it was about him visiting them or a coach visiting him...but Dayton was the school.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Almost positive it had to do with Dayton...not sure if it was about him visiting them or a coach visiting him...but Dayton was the school.

It referenced a visit.

Reaction Score
Sometimes the Shabazz Napiers and Ryan Boatrights and Alterique Gilberts are harder matchups in college basketball than bigger guards with similar skill. Doesn't work like that in the pros though.
This made me try to find pics of Boat defending the Harrison twins. Couldn't really find any but did end up finding a ton of feels

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This made me try to find pics of Boat defending the Harrison twins. Couldn't really find any but did end up finding a ton of feels

That's cause they're all pics of Boat blowing by the Harrisons.

I had a quick look out of curiosity and came across this old chestnut. Great pic, great shot.

14652666-large.jpg

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, assuming Gilbert gets healthy, one thing Gilbert needs to work on is creating separation in the lane to effectively get his shot off. Sure, a better outside shot would help keep the defense honest but he can also deploy some of the techniques both Bazz and Boat used.

Is there interest when the season grows closer of Chief breaking down some of these techniques?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom