Gov. Malloy | The Boneyard

Gov. Malloy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This being a state holiday, not surprised there hasn't been an official reaction to DeFilippo from our Governor, who graduated summa cum laude from BC, went to BC law school, is married to a BC grad, and whose son goes to BC. Based on the following it's a good bet this issue took up part of his holiday

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/blogs/dog-house/UConn-ACC-Huskies-Big-East-130601163.html

Flipper is either incredibly ignorant and doesn't know the Ct. Gov and First Lady are BC people or incredibly arrogant to think he can make statements like this and Malloy has zero power to stop him. I vote for No. 2.

Not that I think the Gov. or Blumenthal are God's gift to politics or they can magically fix this by themselves. But Flipper's running his mouth without factoring in politics is so breathtakingly stupid one wonders if this guy has 'off-the-field' issues we're not aware of.

And I'd also bet the Gov. has been on the line with his new friends at ESPN, who just got a sweetheart deal courtesy of Connecticut taxpayers. . . .

In support of ESPN’s capital investment and the commitment to retain and create full-time jobs in Connecticut, the state will provide:

• A 10-year, $17.5 million loan from the Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD) for the construction of the facility and the creation of at least 200 jobs.

• Up to $1.2 million to fund a job training grant program ranging from $300,000 for 200 jobs created to $150,000 for each additional 100 jobs created up to 800 jobs. Job training will be developed based on ESPN’s needs.

• The Connecticut Development Authority may also assist with up to $6 million in sales use tax exemptions on capital equipment and construction materials.

Reaction Score
I'm not a huge fan of Malloy, by any means, but he's got the opportunity to earn the votes of a huge population of CT residents of which I'm a part - that being UConn fans and alumni.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Mayor: Enough! I get the point! And what if you're wrong?

Peter Venkman: If we're wrong, then nothing happens. We go to jail, peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it. But if we're right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters.

Reaction Score

Peter Venkman: If we're wrong, then nothing happens. We go to jail, peacefully, quietly. We'll enjoy it. But if we're right, and we can stop this thing... Lenny, you will have saved the lives of millions of registered voters.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Reaction Score
I wrote a letter to the office of the governor just for giggles.

Reaction Score

Nelson (EPA guy) "You're not seriously considering this?!?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There wouldn't had been a problem if dickless here hadn't turned off the grid
Is this true?
Yes, your honor. He has no dick.

Reaction Score
Dr. Susan Herbst: "We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. DeFillipo's okay! He's a sailor, he's in New York; we get this guy laid, we won't have trouble!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom