Gotta Win AAC Tournament | The Boneyard

Gotta Win AAC Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With this likely totally dominated lose to SMU we gotta win out. 10 losses will not get us in. A tough road ahead of us.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I don't think that will happen.
This team is a mess.

Reaction Score
Impossible. This team has shown nothing that would even lend that idea to be plausible.

Reaction Score
Not gonna happen. Back to back NITs. 2016 class, where you at?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Impossible. This team has shown nothing that would even lend that idea to be plausible.

Kudos on your tagline. Pretty funny.

Reaction Score
Agree I believe we will now be labeled a bubble team regardless of Saturday. This was nationally televised so committee members had a chance to see our product.

If they have to bump a team we volunteered ourselves with this performance and justified any such action.

Reaction Score
We should win against UCF on Sunday so that will put us at 21-10 for the season with 3 top-50 RPI wins and no sub-100 RPI losses. There are worse teams than us who will be in so I think we will make the tournament regardless. We will enter as a 5th seed and will play 4th seeded Tulsa in that game, should we win that game we will get a rematch with top seeded Temple and should we win that game we will play either Cincinnati or Houston. All these are winnable games and I even think we would probably be expected to win these match ups but they need to play better. I don't know what the problem is but they just can't seem to score. They keep missing open jumpers and turn the ball over and have no inside game they need to have a good showing to make up for all the poor ones. It's overdue.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
You're kidding right? That team had Shabazz and Boat.
Yes and they lost by 33 on the road at a place that seemingly has a hex against husky victories on it. Moody might as well be the Yum! Center. Last time we got blown out like this we won a championship, not saying this team can do that too but that's the game this reminded me of too.

Reaction Score
At the end of the day, we always on this conference and rightly so. Time to put up or shut up. 5th place in this conference is not even remotely worthy of an at-large. Last year we nearly figured it out an stole a bid. This year, there's more quality but no clear favorite with SMU out. Just duck*ing go win three games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom