Gotta Give It To Geno: "It's about time"! | The Boneyard

Gotta Give It To Geno: "It's about time"!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Ever the quipster. Yes, I could have dumped this into a 250+ thread, but I didn't. For all I know this is lost in there already and if so I apologize.

We see some of the recruiting and Geno's approach through her eyes in this fine piece from ESPN:

UConn lands No. 1 2020 prospect Bueckers

A taste:

"He thinks he can do great things with me, and I think so, too. That's why I chose UConn. I can't wait."

"I love what they do. It looks like so much fun," she said. "I know there's pressure when you have UConn across your chest, but I love pressure. I love when the rival fans hate you -- that makes the game more fun and entertaining.

"UConn plays with passion. They play the game the right way. They play team basketball. They play hard. That appeals to me because I'm a team-first player."

In the end, Bueckers said her choice came down to five words:
"When you know," she said, "you know."

Reaction Score
Ms. Paige Buerkers is so mature and wise for her age. It's been said she has the self confidence and talent of DT and SB!!! Players on different USA and HS teams love playing with her. Her personality as revealed in the above quotes showed an amazing young person!!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I hope people got the "Gotta Give It To Geno" thread title. 3 years of CD and Geno recruiting have Paige and Geno pretty well in tune, don't you think?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom