Got The Game Day Jitters | The Boneyard

Got The Game Day Jitters

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I do. But having read this "article" about Peleton's over the top ad campaign I feel so much better! It's a yuck.

1548956615414.png

A hilarious Twitter thread roasted Peloton's absurd commercials

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
Of course, Pelotón in Spanish also means firing squad, immortalized in this great Joan Baez rendition of El Preso Número Nueve :

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I’ve got the game day jitters! Excited for this one. We are going to have a great crowd. None of your gals have played at Yum. I know they have played on the biggest stages, but announcers and coaches alike say YUM Center is special when it is rockin. I hope we ( the sixth man) can influence the first few minutes, at a minimum.
Hoping for a healthy, fun, close game!
Enjoy you all. It is bitter cold here.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Of course, Pelotón in Spanish also means firing squad, immortalized in this great Joan Baez rendition of El Preso Número Nueve :

Peleton translates from Spanish as "platoon', or "squad" , so I guess firing squad, as in the song , is correct. Good song by the way!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I’ve got the game day jitters! Excited for this one. We are going to have a great crowd. None of your gals have played at Yum. I know they have played on the biggest stages, but announcers and coaches alike say YUM Center is special when it is rockin. I hope we ( the sixth man) can influence the first few minutes, at a minimum.
Hoping for a healthy, fun, close game!
Enjoy you all. It is bitter cold here.
@jennyo70 congrats on the record crowd and winning the game. Great total team effort. Go get that ACC championship!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom