Goodman's Transfer List | The Boneyard

Goodman's Transfer List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And top ten transfers: http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jef...9/top-10-transfers-and-complete-transfer-list

Top ten transfers who are eligible for next year:

1. Damion Lee, Drexel -- Averaged 17.1 points as a freshman and 13.0 points as a sophomore. As a junior, Lee posted 21.4 points and 6.1 boards per contest -- and he'll be as sought-after as anyone on this list.

2. Rasheed Sulaimon, Duke -- It didn’t work out the way everyone thought for the talented wing out of Texas. Sulaimon spent much of his time in Durham in the doghouse and was ultimately dismissed from the program earlier this season. Sulaimon will try to graduate this summer so he can play his final season next school year as a graduate student for another program.

4. Shonn Miller, Cornell -- He’s a 4-man who is eligible immediately for his final season and has attracted big-time interest. Miller has met with UConn, Illinois, Boston College, Michigan, Marquette and California. He has a nice dribble pull-up and is a better perimeter shooter than his numbers indicate.

5. Anthony Collins, South Florida -- The veteran point guard was granted a medical hardship waiver and can play his final season next school year. Collins played only eight games in 2013-14 due to a knee injury, and this past season he averaged 7.1 points and 5.2 assists.

6. Tyler Harris, Providence -- He had his issues at Providence, but Tobias’ younger brother averaged 11.6 points as a sophomore and 9.9 points and 4 boards this past season. He’s eligible immediately for his final college campaign.

8. Derrick Gordon, UMass -- He was the Sun Belt Freshman of the Year at Western Kentucky and spent the past two seasons at UMass, where he averaged 9.4 points and 9.8 points per contest. He’s a 2-guard who can get to the basket and finish. He’s also eligible to play next season.

Others that are eligible for next year:

Olalekan Ajayi, 6-11, C, RS Jr., Eastern Michigan (will graduate)
Braeden Anderson, 6-9, F, RS Soph., Fresno State (will graduate)
P.J. Boutte, 5-9, PG, Jr., IUPUI (will graduate)
Quintin Brewer, 6-6, F, Jr., Bethune Cookman (will graduate)
Galal Cancer, 6-3, G, RS Jr., Cornell (will graduate)
David Carr
, 6-3, G, RS Jr., Portland (will graduate)
Anthony Collins, 6-1, PG, RS Jr., South Florida (will graduate)
Aaron Cosby
, 6-3, G, RS Jr., Illinois (will graduate)
Camryn Crocker
, 6-4, PG, Jr., Penn (will graduate)
Jordan Daniels
, 5-10, G, RS Jr., Drake (will graduate)
Arthur Edwards
, 6-6, F, RS Jr., New Mexico (will graduate)
Derrick Gordon, 6-3, SG, RS Jr., Massachusetts (will graduate)
Daniel Green
, 6-10, 240, Sr., Wake Forest (will graduate)
Ge'Lawn Guyn
, 6-2, G, RS Jr., Cincinnati (will graduate)
Rayvon Harris
, 6-5, F, Jr., Niagara (will graduate)
Tyler Harris, 6-9, F, RS Jr., Providence (will graduate)
Lonnie Jackson
, 6-4, G, Sr., Boston College (will graduate)
Jahvari Josiah
, 6-4, SG, Jr., Coppin State (will graduate)
J.P. Kambola
, 6-9, C, RS Jr., Marshall (will graduate)
Scott King
, 6-9, F, RS Jr., Stony Brook (will graduate)
Denton Koon
, 6-8, F, Jr., Princeton (will graduate)
Damion Lee, 6-6, SG, RS Jr., Drexel (will graduate)
Trey Lewis, 6-2, G, RS Jr., Cleveland State (will graduate)
Rafael Maia
, 6-9, C, Jr., Brown (will graduate)
Chris Martin
, 6-0, G, RS Jr., Mount St. Mary’s (will graduate)
Austin McBroom
, 5-9, G, Jr., Saint Louis (will graduate)
Four McGlynn
, 6-2, G, Jr., Towson (will graduate)
Rawane Ndiaye
, 6-10, C, RS Jr., Tennessee (will graduate)
Angel Nunez
, 6-8, F, Jr., Gonzaga (will graduate)
Derrell Robertson
, 6-10, C, Jr., San Francisco (will graduate)
Aaron Rountree
, 6-8, F, Jr., Wake Forest (will graduate)
Will Simonton
, 6-10, C, RS Jr., UIC (will graduate)
Kenyatta Smith
, 6-9, C, RS Jr., Harvard (will graduate)
Shawn Smith
, 6-6, F, RS Jr., Marshall (will graduate)
Sterling Smith
, 6-3, G, RS Jr., Coppin State (will graduate)
Brendyn Taylor
, 6-3, G, RS Jr., USC (will graduate)
Chandler Thomas
, 6-6, SF, RS Jr., Ohio (will graduate)
Mike Thorne Jr.
, 6-11, C, RS Jr., Charlotte (will graduate)
Joe Uchebo
, 6-10, C, Jr., Pittsburgh (will graduate)
Aubrey Williams
, 6-7, PF, RS Jr. Toledo (will graduate)
David Wishon
, 7-2, C, RS Jr., Charleston (will graduate)

Reaction Score
Thanks for putting this together or sharing. I think it comes down to Ollie having his first off season where he can focus for the most part on the growth and direction of the program. The first couple of years have been clouded and busy for reasons beyond his control. He does have the divorce to deal with in his personal life but beyond that he should be able to really focus and get it done.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Great list. Thanks for including all the linkys.

I'd love to have a guy named "Cancer" just for all the potential fun you can have with that. He might actually be a good backup SG to boot.

Was looking at all the big guy possibilities on the "others" list. Kambola and Thorn might be two guys to look at.

Was amused at Wichon, the 7'2" guy. Appears he's a walking foul. Gets one about every 4 minutes.

Reaction Score
Trey Lewis is intriguing. Averaged 16.3 points, just under 3 assists as an off-guard (though I think he can play the point), shot 45% from the floor, 42% from 3, 76% from the line. Horizon League sucks, but they played Virginia, Louisville, and VCU, and he averaged 19 points on 44% shooting in those games, 43% from 3. Could play some point guard for us, and hit some threes.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Braeden Anderson is a red shirt sophomore who will graduate? Come again? Wasn't he a highly regarded recruit?

Reaction Score
Completely forgot about Sulaimon

I'm a little surprised that he has him that high. I know he's a good player, but that's an awful lot of baggage that you need to consider. It's certainly going to impact the number and caliber of the teams interested in him.

Miller is definitely my #1 choice. I'd really like a decent PG, too, so that we're not relying too much on freshman Adams.

Reaction Score
i would kind of want sulaimon badly. he plays very very hard and can shoot. Like a better version of omar. Place him in the line up, send ham to the 4. lethal

Reaction Score
I don't know; I feel like we should have a pretty blanket "No Rapists" policy.
he was charged with rape? I thought it was much murkier than that, no complaints filed etc. Lots of 'allegations'. How was he out here assaulted chicks yearly with no police involvement? I would also add I know first hand the atmosphere of being a young black male in NC or a VA on a campus, gotta walk on egg shells... also I believe in second chances/ change in general I guess.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
he was charged with rape? I thought it was much murkier than that, no complaints filed etc. Lots of 'allegations'. How was he out here assaulted chicks yearly with no police involvement? I would also add I know first hand the atmosphere of being a young black male in NC or a VA on a campus, gotta walk on egg shells... also I believe in second chances/ change in general I guess.
There were multiple allegations over two year period. Gotta think if they were baseless, Coach K. wouldn't have cut him.

Reaction Score
Someone will take him, it does not have to be us. We have had our issues in the past better to avoid IMO.

Reaction Score
Basically what happened is that the staff heard about the allegations, but did not bring them up with the unveristy (even though they are required to). The two girls who were potentially assaulted did not want to press charges because they feared the entire school would turn against them. IMO, I dont want to even contact this kid, very sketchy storyline. See full story below:
http://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...ault-allegations-prior-dismissal#.VRrgEPnF9iA

Reaction Score
Basically what happened is that the staff heard about the allegations, but did not bring them up with the unveristy (even though they are required to). The two girls who were potentially assaulted did not want to press charges because they feared the entire school would turn against them. IMO, I dont want to even contact this kid, very sketchy storyline. See full story below:
http://www.dukechronicle.com/articl...ault-allegations-prior-dismissal#.VRrgEPnF9iA
I read that just now. Duke isn't really famous for protecting its players though for fear of scrutiny ... ( see the lax situation). not sure why the hesitancy on the staff to report this, something must have been up.

Reaction Score
Someone will take him, it does not have to be us. We have had our issues in the past better to avoid IMO.
Yeah it would probably be best to steer clear, but i could see him being a fine contributor for a big time program. Can't make a judgement on his character on possible baseless accusations.

Reaction Score
Where would Gibbs rank on that list? #1? #2?

And Anderson would only have one year to play, right?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow I too am a young black male and I always wondered why so many black athletes go to certain schools due to certain parts of the south's history. There were some schools that there was no way I would have even talked to. I guess if it's as bad as you say....then

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Nice list. I wouldn't mind the Cornell package deal of Miller and Cancer (38% from 3, can handle & pass the ball a bit). Add in a reclassified Brown, and we're cookin' with fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom