Good. | The Boneyard

Good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What is the deal with Jackson? It seems like his first 3 pointer is always, not just off but way off. Usually its an airball, but today he hit the side of the backboard. How can you be consider a great 3 point shooter, when some of your attempts are the ugliest shoots I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
It's NF who was 4-9 coming into the game so all the positives coming from this game need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Facey did show some great post moves and was aggressive.

Brimah didn't particularly have that great a game, still committing silly fouls. Enoch was a bit more aggressive than I've seen him, and on the sidelines Ollie showed that he was very happy with Enoch's effort when he subbed him out at the end.

With each game I become more and more impressed with Vital. It was funny to watch Ollie chew into him tho after he drilled a 3 and was showboatin' afterwards only being up by a few points haha. Saw a little Calhoun in Ollie there, love it.

Happy Purvis kept his head up after an awful first half and showed up later in the game.

This game was simply a confidence booster for our players who normally aren't consistent contributors in the bigger games. Just to see the ball go in a few times for those players will hopefully transition into the more important games to come. The points were spread out and balanced throughout the entire team.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
What is the deal with Jackson? It seems like his first 3 pointer is always, not just off but way off. Usually its an airball, but today he hit the side of the backboard. How can you be consider a great 3 point shooter, when some of your attempts are the ugliest shoots I've ever seen.

I remember Austrie doing that once and he didn't get off the pines in the next game. Jim Calhoun wasn't a happy camper.

Reaction Score
Seems like he needs to be open with space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom