Good year to be going to NIT | The Boneyard

Good year to be going to NIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And the sad thing is that once UK's starting lineup all leaves for the NBA after this year, he will bring in 5 more one and done McD's All Americans and probably be just as good. I wish he'd get caught already, because this is getting frustrating.

Reaction Score
And the sad thing is that once UK's starting lineup all leaves for the NBA after this year, he will bring in 5 more one and done McD's All Americans and probably be just as good. I wish he'd get caught already, because this is getting frustrating.

How frustrating can this be? Since Cal started this practice, we have more championships than them and have beaten them in the final four two of two. They have every right to be frustrated by us, not the other way around.

Seriously, why does this fanbase have either the patience or intelligence of mosquitos?

Last edited:

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
How frustrating can this be? Since Cal started this practice, we have more championships than them and have beaten them in the final four two of two. They have every right to be frustrated by us, not the other way around.

Seriously, we does this fanbase have either the patience or intelligence of mosquitos?
Damn it - you were just about to get a like but then had to insult - shame.

The upper half of your post was spot on.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Seriously, we does this fanbase have either the patience or intelligence of mosquitos?

FULLY AGREE
Someone will have the chance to beat them - wait til they fall behind, get into foul trouble and its a win or nothing scenario their youth may show
But if they don't win it all what good is the one and done crap

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

Seriously, why does this fanbase have either the patience or intelligence of mosquitos?
Why insult mosquitos?

Reaction Score
60267860.jpg

Reaction Score
No - the reason they're so good this year isn't because of the one-and-dones, it's because we beat them last year so the Harrisons, WCS, Johnson & Poythress all stayed. If we'd lost, at least 3 of those guys leave.

The magic of Cal (and I hate to say it, but it's true) isn't just that he gets the best. It's that he fails to develop most of them, somehow convinces half of them that's the best thing for their career, and then gets them back as sophomores and juniors when simple inertia makes them better players.

It kills me to watch them this year. But if they win (and I think they're going to), almost everybody will leave and they will be a borderline top 20 team next year. Not exactly a faceplant, but this year is an aberration, not the norm.

Reaction Score
Sorry but uk is a very good basketball team. They have not beaten us when it counted so I have no problem admitting that.

We should thank them for our Championship without them we would have had no one to play beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom