Good Sue and Diana Read | The Boneyard

Good Sue and Diana Read

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

“There’s not many people in life that you get to work with, that’s your best friend, that’s your family, and Sue and I have been able to do it for 20 years now,” Taurasi said. “Now it’s almost like, when people are around us, they think we’re crazy. We have so many inside jokes. If something happens, it triggers something else and people are like, ‘What is wrong with you guys?’ We don’t know. We’re always on the same page.”

1580079153824.png

Reaction Score
Has anyone seen if any journalists have asked Dee why she’s not going to the qualifying games in Serbia? Or just fluff pieces floating around?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Has anyone seen if any journalists have asked Dee why she’s not going to the qualifying games in Serbia? Or just fluff pieces floating around?

No. Good question. But it could be, since USA is already qualified, that it is more a training exercise in Serbia.

Reaction Score
No. Good question. But it could be, since USA is already qualified, that it is more a training exercise in Serbia.
It’s curious, especially given they’re being paid for their full participation - at least the “core eight” are. Sue is on the roster, fwiw.

Reaction Score
Just a guess, but I think Dee may want to stay home with Leo.
My guess (and that's all it is) is D still isn't 100% healthy and is saving herself for her last hurrah. Presumably she'll play WNBA this year. I live in PHX and will go to see her play several times this summer, as this may be 'it'. (BTW I don't expect her to go out quietly :D )

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom