Good pickup for TX | The Boneyard

Good pickup for TX

Reaction Score
USC decommit Destiny Littleton just signed with TX and will begin with the team this fall
#33 HG, #19 PN
highest scorer in HS this past year

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
USC decommit Destiny Littleton just signed with TX and will begin with the team this fall
#33 HG, #19 PN
highest scorer in HS this past year

Thanks. There's already been some interesting give-and-take on the "Non-UConn Recruiting Information"

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Puts the Long Horns in the lead for the most McDonalds AA with 10.

I will put out an updated list after all the transfers land in their new homes.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I saw her at the Jordan Brand Classic. Nice off the dribble, strong body although a bit overweight. It looks to me as if Aston will have a bunch of players that will have an issue playing more than 5 mins at a time. We'll see if she has something outside and how well she plays with a team.

Reaction Score
I saw her at the Jordan Brand Classic. Nice off the dribble, strong body although a bit overweight. It looks to me as if Aston will have a bunch of players that will have an issue playing more than 5 mins at a time. We'll see if she has something outside and how well she plays with a team.

Saw her play also and she was one of the few that impressed me. Reminds me of the point guard who just transferred from Maryland.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Saw her play also and she was one of the few that impressed me. Reminds me of the point guard who just transferred from Maryland.
Physically, they are roughly similar--and both are named Destiny.

As with Jordy, I saw her in the Jordan Brand game. When set, she had a nice stroke. I don't look for her to be a star, but becoming a solid player is fairly likely.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Will there be a new sheriff in town? Very possibly with all the talent Aston is bringing in. Now if she can just coach it. She may have a little bit of the Holly syndrome...lots of talent yet lots of losses. There is no way she should have had the number of losses she had last season.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
But with Slocum you have to play up on her because of her outside shot. It's just the reverse for Littleton.

Reaction Score
Are you sure Littleton's outside shot is suspect? She was second in the McDonald's 3-point shooting contest, and made 150 3's last season. (I don't know how many tries it took to get those.)

Reaction Score
Are you sure Littleton's outside shot is suspect? She was second in the McDonald's 3-point shooting contest, and made 150 3's last season. (I don't know how many tries it took to get those.)

I was kinda thinking the same thing....she sure looked like offensively she could do it all.

Reaction Score
I saw her at the Jordan Brand Classic. Nice off the dribble, strong body although a bit overweight. It looks to me as if Aston will have a bunch of players that will have an issue playing more than 5 mins at a time.
Easily fixable: "No food stipend for you.";)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom