Good news on the UConn injury front (Jim Fuller) | The Boneyard

Good news on the UConn injury front (Jim Fuller)

Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2017/04/good-news-on-UConn-injury-front.html?m=1

>>When linebacker Chris Britton and defensive back Tahj Herring-Wilson were forced to leave Friday's UConn spring game due to injury, it was uncertain if they would be able to hit the field when preseason camp kicks off in July.<<

>>"Chris has a high ankle sprain, Tahj had a concussion and they'll be fine," Edsall said. "That is the one thing that I am pleased about that we came through the spring well in terms of injuries, we only had the one which you don't like to see with EJ (Levenberry)."

Levenberry, a senior linebacker expected to push for a starting job, tore his ACL during spring drills. Edsall said he believes that no other ligaments were torn which could speed up his recovery time. "He is off crutches now, I don't know what will happen there if he would have a chance to get back towards the end of the season but I am not anticipating that," Edsall said.<<

Other notes about individual player meetings in link.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
All good news except potentially Levenbury. He used his redshirt year to transfer. What are the chances he is granted a medical waiver? Sucks that this is his senior season.

Reaction Score
All good news except potentially Levenbury. He used his redshirt year to transfer. What are the chances he is granted a medical waiver? Sucks that this is his senior season.

He has one more year of eligibility w/o a possible medical waiver if he can't play this year.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
He has one more year of eligibility w/o a possible medical waiver if he can't play this year.

Thanks, Med.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom