Good morning Boneyard | The Boneyard

Good morning Boneyard

Reaction Score
Well, I haven't posted in a very long time. In part to moving to the SF area along with the fact that there just wasn't anything good to post about the team in general.

Yes, this team that's been created and put together by Coach Hurley is masterful and full of great character and energy. To think if we still had KO no doubt it would be a different story.

Spending over 3 years out west I moved back home just a few weeks ago due to my mom being very ill with complete kidney failure and leukemia. Very sad but she's a very strong Italian lady.

I'm looking very forward to the remainder of the season and going to the games. Download the app GAMETIME. This is a place where people post their tickets and are unable to attend games. Tickets for the Iona game are $1.00, yes and it's a legit and great app. Saw Ed Sheerran at AT&T park for just $20.00 with this app.

I hope all are well and have a great season along with a wonderful holiday season. Oh yes, I need to go running now with my 3 cell phones in hand.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Oh yes, I need to go running now with my 3 cell phones in hand.
1575470322126.gif

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@william shea Sorry to hear about your mom. I said a prayer for her.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
@william shea has special powers; I am unable to "dislike" his post, yet I can do so for everyone else.

Mojo, thy name is @william shea .

I think maybe disliking a thread owner's post isn't allowed? I noticed this the other day on a different thread.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Well, I haven't posted in a very long time. In part to moving to the SF area along with the fact that there just wasn't anything good to post about the team in general.

Yes, this team that's been created and put together by Coach Hurley is masterful and full of great character and energy. To think if we still had KO no doubt it would be a different story.

Spending over 3 years out west I moved back home just a few weeks ago due to my mom being very ill with complete kidney failure and leukemia. Very sad but she's a very strong Italian lady.

I'm looking very forward to the remainder of the season and going to the games. Download the app GAMETIME. This is a place where people post their tickets and are unable to attend games. Tickets for the Iona game are $1.00, yes and it's a legit and great app. Saw Ed Sheerran at AT&T park for just $20.00 with this app.

I hope all are well and have a great season along with a wonderful holiday season. Oh yes, I need to go running now with my 3 cell phones in hand.

I am Amby Burfoot

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I wish the best for Signora william shea. Give that woman some cell phones!!

Reaction Score
I ran in high school with your brother (State Champion, #1 team in New England). Great, great guy

Great guy and wonderful person. My 1971 NFA cross-country team was the last to win the state title at the school. We put 5 guys in the top 25. Of which no team has ever again done.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
No no no August I am now 4 cell phones. Lololo. hope you are well. You going to the game tonight ? Got a ticket for $1.00 so it very much well worth it.

I am going to game tonight

sorry to hear about your mom.

I’ll be under hoop on UConn bench side , I’m easy to spot , I’ll be wearing this shirt again ( worked for Florida game , I ain’t switching mojo now! ) come say hi!

569B9E3F-9E68-4CE4-A881-0A81B325A800.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom