Good Luck Rest of the Way! | The Boneyard

Good Luck Rest of the Way!

Reaction Score
Always fun to play an old BE Rival, miss those days sometimes! Your team played with a lot of heart and was 1-2 missed shots away from leaving Morgantown with a big time win.

The TV didn’t do the noise justice, Coliseum was near shaking last few minutes tonight and most game Vs big time programs. Kenpom ranks is at the 2nd toughest home court in the country, so your team down 2 players came in and gave great effort.

We lost Miles McBride (Knicks) and Oscar (Kentucky) this off-season. Brought in 7 new guys. 6 of which get legit playing time so our offense is very much a work in progress, that plus our lack of interior offense made for an ugly game. Your big man out was the difference.

If you made the trip south to Morgantown I hope you enjoyed it, it’s a much different place since a decade + ago and our move to the B12 has brought a lot of financial gain in terms of facility improvements etc.

Hope we can meet up in April with both teams at full strength, again good luck and win the Big East!

Reaction Score
Always fun to play an old BE Rival, miss those days sometimes! Your team played with a lot of heart and was 1-2 missed shots away from leaving Morgantown with a big time win.

The TV didn’t do the noise justice, Coliseum was near shaking last few minutes tonight and most game Vs big time programs. Kenpom ranks is at the 2nd toughest home court in the country, so your team down 2 players came in and gave great effort.

We lost Miles McBride (Knicks) and Oscar (Kentucky) this off-season. Brought in 7 new guys. 6 of which get legit playing time so our offense is very much a work in progress, that plus our lack of interior offense made for an ugly game. Your big man out was the difference.

If you made the trip south to Morgantown I hope you enjoyed it, it’s a much different place since a decade + ago and our move to the B12 has brought a lot of financial gain in terms of facility improvements etc.

Hope we can meet up in April with both teams at full strength, again good luck and win the Big East!
Thanks and good luck the rest of the year. Please don’t read the rest of the comments on the boneyard or you might think we have the worst fans in college b-ball, kidding, thanks again for the kind comments

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
The WVU fans were largely pretty friendly last night. We hit Kegler’s before the game and Mountain Mama’s after and had nothing but good experiences with Mountaineer fans. Outside of the final result, it was a good experience.

Games like that are why we definitely need to keep scheduling old Big East games. Even though it’s been a while, you could definitely feel the energy in the crowd because of the history between the two teams. Good stuff.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Congrats to you and Huggie Bear. Good win for you guys- you have a scrappy team and guys who can make a 3. UConn was missing two important starters and I think UConn would have beaten WVU with either one. But would of/could of- the better team on the floor won

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

'The TV didn’t do the noise justice, Coliseum was near shaking last few minutes'
yes. yes it was. very cool. luv that place, and Morgantown too. a must see arena for a game in my book. every single time.

Reaction Score
For those who remember my game day haiku, I'm near certain that @jsuder was not one of the guys who tried to pick a fight with me and my friends after the '06 football loss. He seems too classy of a dude.

Last edited:

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
Have not been to Morgantown since the '09 season, but really enjoyed the experience and the arena. Best of luck to WVU the rest of the season. One thing is for sure, they will always bring the fight to their opponent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom