Good Luck From USF Fans Everywhere! | The Boneyard

Good Luck From USF Fans Everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
Hello again.

I mainly post on the UCONN WBB board, (don't kill me).

However, I did post here when our two teams played earlier this season.

As someone posted in another thread here, "What a difference a year makes."

That goes for both our teams.

WHODATHUNKIT?

We are both bowl bound and depending on today's game, we could even be in better ones.

Of course, by your winning USF would then become the AAC Eastern Division Champions, so that is why USF fans will be rooting for you.

Having said that, I always root for UCONN (in just about every sport) when we aren't playing each other.

I'm not exactly sure why that is. But, I do.

When I first posted here, I also asked about why UCONN FB had decided to name UCF their (Florida FB) rival and create a trophy for them, when WE have played many great competitive close games over the years. This year's game was no different, and UCF is 0-12 and seemingly going nowhere for the next few years, at least.

Looking forward to our continued "rivaly" even if it isn't called such by your coach.

Beat the hell out of Temple. I know you can!

Reaction Score
Hello again.

WHODATHUNKIT?

We are both bowl bound and depending on today's game, we could even be in better ones.

Of course, by your winning USF would then become the AAC Eastern Division Champions, so that is why USF fans will be rooting for you.

Having said that, I always root for UCONN (in just about every sport) when we aren't playing each other.

When I first posted here, I also asked about why UCONN FB had decided to name UCF their (Florida FB) rival and create a trophy for them, when WE have played many great competitive close games over the years. This year's game was no different, and UCF is 0-12 and seemingly going nowhere for the next few years, at least.

Looking forward to our continued "rivaly" even if it isn't called such by your coach.

I don't think anyone here disagrees that USF has been much more of a rival to UConn than UCF. The majority of our games are always close. Our coach had a rivalry made with UCF (trophy & all) at a time when UCF was coming off back-to-back AAC titles, and we had beaten UCF last year, so that was probably his thinking.

Congrats on your season. USF has gotten much better as the seasons's progressed. Not sure if our starting QB will be going vs. Temple. Gonna be a tough game either way.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Would be great if we can get the W but, not to make excuses (even though I am about to!), we might be playing with our backup QB. Not to mention, Temple has given our share of fits over the past few seasons. Should be a close, defensive battle and with a few twists and turns, we have a chance.

Congrats on your Bulls' season! There is no doubt that we have played many more good, hard fought games over the years against you than UCF...this year included.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Temple and USF are the only two "rivalries" we have in this conference, and that's using the term very liberally.

Cincinnati isn't a rival; we haven't been very competitive with them.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Temple and USF are the only two "rivalries" we have in this conference, and that's using the term very liberally.

Cincinnati isn't a rival; we haven't been very competitive with them.
I disagree. Out of those three I hate Cincy. USF I mildly dislike but really could care less. Temple....no.....

Close games or not, I dislike Cincy for many reasons. If they get their ticket punched before us I will miss playing them the most out of any of the AAC teams.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I disagree. Out of those three I hate Cincy. USF I mildly dislike but really could care less. Temple....no.....

Close games or not, I dislike Cincy for many reasons. If they get their ticket punched before us I will miss playing them the most out of any of the AAC teams.

I think Temple/UConn could become a pretty cool rivalry if Temple continues their upward trajectory in football. Close geographically, generally battle for recruits with us, both similar style of play--I wouldn't mind it.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I think Temple/UConn could become a pretty cool rivalry if Temple continues their upward trajectory in football. Close geographically, generally battle for recruits with us, both similar style of play--I wouldn't mind it.
I agree with you. However, at this point in time, they rank at the bottom of the three I listed.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Hello again.

WHODATHUNKIT?

You won the last meeting. Protocol dictates you make the trophy.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the kind words ! We are kind of rivals since every game is usually within a touchdown and we entered the league the same year! I attend every year at Rayjay! Fun game but hopefully you guys can get some more fans in the stands. Been pretty sad , Congrats on your season! Always thought usf had talent but lacked discipline ever since leavitt was let go. Next year they may be scary good as long as the players can stay out of jail!

Reaction Score
Thanks for the kind words ! We are kind of rivals since every game is usually within a touchdown and we entered the league the same year! I attend every year at Rayjay! Fun game but hopefully you guys can get some more fans in the stands. Been pretty sad , Congrats on your season! Always thought usf had talent but lacked discipline ever since leavitt was let go. Next year they may be scary good as long as the players can stay out of jail!

Stay out of jail? Of the big 5 Florida football schools, USF is the alter boy. We are talking USF, not FSU...do you have dyslexia?

Reaction Score
Stay out of jail? Of the big 5 Florida football schools, USF is the alter boy. We are talking USF, not FSU...do you have dyslexia?
They had not one but two players shoot a gun at a dorm and get arrested! Think about that! And it wasn't a 22 we are talking a 45 auto .

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hello again.

WHODATHUNKIT?

How u like us now??

Reaction Score
283069_1250090041083_full.jpg

MERRY XMAS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads