Good Luck from a BYU Fan | The Boneyard

Good Luck from a BYU Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wanted to wish you guys and your team the best of luck tomorrow (nearly today on the east coast) in the game. While BYU seems to be favored in most predictions and Vegas, most honest BYU fans will freely admit they are nervous about this game. It would not be the first time our team stumbled in an opener on the East coast. It's a long trip from Utah to Connecticut.

Whatever the outcome, I'm looking forward to a good match-up on opening weekend against a quality opponent/school and sincerely hope that the game is injury-free for both sides. I believe this is the first football contest between our respective schools (basketball is another story). And I'm sure you're all curious and excited to see how your new coach and his staff kick off a new era of UConn football.

I think BYU pulls out a win, but I have doubts that they cover the spread (which was ~17 last I checked).

P.S. Please excuse any BYU trolls on this board and ignore AggieAndee, a well-known agitator and fan of Utah State who makes it his life (if you can call it that) to create animosity towards BYU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek
Top Bottom