Good effort from Facey tonight | The Boneyard

Good effort from Facey tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I believe he finished with 7 and 6. He seemed much more mentally invested in this game than in the first two. That being said, the misses in the paint are still pretty frustrating.

Reaction Score
I believe he finished with 7 and 6. He seemed much more mentally invested in this game than in the first two. That being said, the misses in the paint are still pretty frustrating.
He and Brimah definitely had more energy and effort. That said, I have no idea how both of them could miss multiple shots inside of one foot.

Reaction Score
AB played great tonight- besides missed free throws. Hoping he can continue to board on the offensive glass.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
He and Brimah definitely had more energy and effort. That said, I have no idea how both of them could miss multiple shots inside of one foot.

Was about to say the same thing. You usually never have to worry about Brimah's effort but tonight in particular he was getting after it. Same with Facey. They both never developed any offense besides a dunk but being active around the rim was big for us tonight.

Reaction Score
To me Facey just need confidence. Brimah to me is maxed out, but Facey can play better. He needs some coaching attention (i.e. direction), during games. I just don't see anyone in his ear.

Reaction Score
Facey's miss was a result of getting hacked badly on the arm. He might've jammed it though.

I thought Facey brought the energy and was the spark the team needed. It really turned when he came in.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

Weirdly they only had 3 "misses" between them, but I guess they missed some bunnies that they drew fouls on but should have finished.

Reaction Score
Facey's miss was a result of getting hacked badly on the arm. He might've jammed it though.

I thought Facey brought the energy and was the spark the team needed. It really turned when he came in.
That non-call was ridiculous. The guy clearly grabbed his arm right in front of the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom