Gonzaga Schedule | The Boneyard

Gonzaga Schedule

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Gonzaga played Northwestern State (1-9) on back-to-back nights because Few said “his team desperately needs to play games.”

We should call up CCSU for a rematch this weekend. I’d assume they are under the same state protocols as UConn, so issues with Covid compliance shouldn’t be a concern.

Also, Gonzaga has played as many games against top 20 opponents as we have played total games this year. We desperately need games.

Reaction Score
I agree, it’s been super frustrating as UConn fans, but like others have mentioned, there has got to be reasons for lack of games being scheduled, whether it’s the state of CT, or whatever the reason is. I highly doubt it’s Hurley and co though, just wouldn’t make sense.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
If I have to say “we’re not adding games to the schedule, or reshuffling to add opponents” one more time I’m going to freak out.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Gonzaga is playing back to back nights again tonight and tomorrow as well. Not great opponents, but they also just played a mid-afternoon game in Ft. Worth on Saturday afternoon too in decimating Virginia.

Guys can only practice so much before they have to be challenged to execute in a game environment, whether it's against Villanova or podunk state university...

Reaction Score
And Gonzaga has gone through a COVID pause as well and they’re still getting a ton of games in. I think a big difference comes down to the state level of Connecticut v Washington and the leniency with this stuff

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
And Gonzaga has gone through a COVID pause as well and they’re still getting a ton of games in. I think a big difference comes down to the state level of Connecticut v Washington and the leniency with this stuff
They are a private school so they probably don’t have their state holding them by the balls like we do

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom