OT: Gonetspeed | The Boneyard

OT: Gonetspeed

Reaction Score
Anyone have it? Sounds like a game changer, but I only do what the Boneyard tells me to do

Reaction Score
Yes, have had it for about a year. $50/month and haven't had any issues working from home plus all the kids gadgets and video streaming at the same time. So far it was well worth it.
They are on my street putting up wires. It is a must try IMO.

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Went to gonetspeed over a year ago. Much much better. However I will note I also switched to eero from knight hawk router was temperamental and just not reliable.
current system can handle work from home, streaming tv, gaming and all the other activities that my teenage children are doing that I shouldn’t know about.

Reaction Score
Have had Gonetspeed for 9 months and it’s been great. Couple issues the first few months but that was due to nighthawk router updates I had to make online. Ever since then no hiccups.
Highly recommend it if you can get it

Reaction Score
Went to gonetspeed over a year ago. Much much better. However I will note I also switched to eero from knight hawk router was temperamental and just not reliable.
current system can handle work from home, streaming tv, gaming and all the other activities that my teenage children are doing that I shouldn’t know about.
Any more info on eero?

Reaction Score
I ended up throwing out the nighthawk router they recommend, dropped service too frequently. One of their customer support reps said the nighthawk was garbage and suggested a mesh system. Have had zero dropped service ever since (6 months).

Last edited:

TerryBoyz

Get four fruits!
Reaction Score
Any more info on eero
Works great! It gives me some flexibility to turn off kids tablets &pcs at specific times pretty easily. Goof coverage of my home-attic through basement. I’m not much of technical guy but feel free to ask me any question you want.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom