Golden State Valkyries | The Boneyard

Golden State Valkyries

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Does anyone know how the WNBA plans to stock this new team with players? Has there been any relevant press release?

1724881792508.jpeg

Reaction Score
Expansion Draft mostly. Then the draft. Everyone wonders if Paige will end up there but I don’t see it happening. That is unless the WNBA starts placing players like when the league first started. I’m not a fan of the new name but they more than likely will get the fourth or fifth pick. With that selection the Golden State Val’s select from UConn Guard Azzi Fudd.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know how the WNBA plans to stock this new team with players? Has there been any relevant press release?

View attachment 103201
Not much information has been posted but I am pretty sure that it will be something similar to when the Atlanta Dream started as an expansion squad. In which The Valkyries will select 12-13 players from a pool of candidates and then after that process, they will have an actual draft pick to in which they will use on a on rookie or trade.

Reaction Score
Expansion Draft mostly. Then the draft. Everyone wonders if Paige will end up there but I don’t see it happening. That is unless the WNBA starts placing players like when the league first started. I’m not a fan of the new name but they more than likely will get the fourth or fifth pick. With that selection the Golden State Val’s select from UConn Guard Azzi Fudd.
Yeah. I don't see Paige going there unless there is a "Patrick Ewing" moment, and the Golden State squad lands the #1 pick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom