Going to Nashville | The Boneyard

Going to Nashville

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have, and it was like any other big tailgate scene. I had heard @Chin Diesel was hosting a tailgate so I crashed his.
Weird thing was visiting fans could pay $20 and park at the Holiday Inn across the street from the stadium.

We could have hit the stadium with a solid 7 iron or 8 iron.

Easiest tailgating I have ever done.

Reaction Score
Weird thing was visiting fans could pay $20 and park at the Holiday Inn across the street from the stadium.

Thanks for the tip. Hope to be able to go.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Tailgated there in 2018 and I don’t remember much of anything. I fell asleep on one of the benches at the top of the stadium, right next to a black sign which was keeping me warm when the sun was shining on it.

Reaction Score

Same when we tailgated in the Louisville Hilton Garden Inn parking lot w/ the Cullens (it was a quick 10 minute walk to then Papa John Stadium)

Reaction Score

My brother and I already have a room reserved at that Holiday Inn. It should be a great weekend!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Map of area.

Screenshot_20210531-151528.png

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Same when we tailgated in the Louisville Hilton Garden Inn parking lot w/ the Cullens (it was a quick 10 minute walk to then Papa John Stadium)

I remember that tailgate and vaguely remember that walk.

Not bad but Vandy was much easier.

Reaction Score
That was a great tailgate. I brought my daughter with me to Louisville because she wanted to see Churchill Downs and all the horses all over Kentucky. She was about 19 yrs old and Desi's mother made sure she had a few girls to talk to so she wouldn't have to listen to all the guys and our bad language. She was a special lady. Nice win by the Huskies that day. Also, my first time trying Papa Johns pizza!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My other memory of the Louisville game was Mrs. Diesel and me checking in to the hotel the day before the game wearing UConn gear. As I walked up to the front desk the eager clerk welcomed me, handed me a room listing and started explaining all I needed to know about the UConn band's stay at the hotel.

After about 10 seconds I had to cut her off and tell her we were just regular fans and guests and not associated with the school or the band.

the supervisor's face was pretty pale for a few seconds as she realized what her clerk had handed me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom