Going dormant on boneyard until next season... | The Boneyard

Going dormant on boneyard until next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...my final thoughts though

A successful season in my eyes. These guys have nothing to be ashamed of, came back and made the game respectable. Won the AAC tournament and played their best basketball at the end of the season. A shot to live in infamy from Jalen as well...just too little too late.

Liked seeing Ollie tear into them a little bit during that timeout in the first half, and whatever he said to them in the locker room at half time woke them up a bit. Brimah's quick 2 fouls clearly hurt them in the first half but it was pretty obvious that this Kansas team was just on another level and has solid team chemistry. No one should be surprised in the slightest if they win the whole thing, and now that they've beaten us I know I'll be routing for them from here on out.

Very frustrating to see Miller leave on a low note, the rim just wasn't being friendly to him at all today. But overall a great season for him and in my opinion our best and most consistent player the whole season. Phil and Omar will always have a special place in Uconn history and can call themselves national champions.

I really hope this loss leaves Hamilton and Purvis hungry for more, and has them returning next year to go for a title. With those two back on the squad next year we'll be looking at a very talented team that could make a deeper run than this year.

I'm thankful we had enough fight and grit to make it to the tournament at all. This season definitely had it's ups and downs and had me very frustrated at times, but this team and it's seniors made Uconn fans proud and are going out positively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom