Go Navy!! | The Boneyard

Go Navy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice 3 day head start on New year's Eve Weyuo...that's pretty impressive!!!

Reaction Score
I saw the misspelling as soon as I posted. Unfortunately they don't let you correct the title of the thread. And of course the nit-pick girls are out in force.

Reaction Score
I saw the misspelling as soon as I posted. Unfortunately they don't let you correct the title of the thread. And of course the nit-pick girls are out in force.

Actually you can correct the thread title. You must have cut class that day.

Reaction Score
One of the best seasons Navy's ever had - first time they reached 11 wins. Good for the conference but glad we won't have to face Keenan Reynolds & those other seniors next season. Tough football team.

Reaction Score
Narduzzi had a month to prepare for Navy's option, or not.

That's right and Navy dominated a pretty decent Pitt team today. Congrats and thanks to all the Midshipmen for serving the country first, and the league second.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Glad they represented for The American

Wife and I were at the game. After every score they had two cheerleaders running around in the end zone, one with a big "N" flag for Navy, the other a smaller "A" flag with the American Conference logo.

Using the N and A as inspiration, after each score I'd look at my Pitt grad wife and simply go, "Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey, Goodbye."

Pitt had no such ACC flag. So according to Eddie Izzard, we can claim them.

Reynolds is certainly a special athlete, but I'd love to see UConn get a back like Swain as a second option to Newsome. Swain is a load and got a ton of tough yards today. He's not going to break long runs, but he's also not going to get stopped in the backfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek