Glen Miller @ Last Night's Game | The Boneyard

Glen Miller @ Last Night's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My biggest revelation from watching last night's game???? Have you noticed Glen Miller is beginning to look like a younger clone of George Blaney?????

Reaction Score
My biggest revelation from watching last night's game???? Have you noticed Glen Miller is beginning to look like a younger clone of George Blaney?????

Good observation.

So far I'm liking this staff, and I hope KO gets a nice long contract.

Only one pet peeve so far:

Stools in a semi-circle during time-outs. That has no place in front of a UConn bench. You're too tired to stand? You're not Husky material.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Stools in a semi-circle during time-outs. That has no place in front of a UConn bench. You're too tired to stand? You're not Husky material.

Exactly. What is this, Louisville? I used to laugh at teams with their tiny little stools. Now my team is one. Stools belong in a toilet.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
My Dad said as much to me last year about Miller. It's pretty funny.

I hate the stools too... but it's a little quibble... far too much has gone right this year so far.

Reaction Score
For some reason today I’m chuckling at the memory of Calhoun running out to half-court to drag Craig Austrie into a timeout, all but taking him by the ear.

Reaction Score
Kinda OT - But I noticed a similar phenomenon at Puke over the years - by the time Pukies leave they have sharp pointy ears and a pointy nose like their mascot. It starts with Coach K. Go ahead and name one and you'll see Johnny Dawkins, Elton Brand, Battier, Jay Williams, Duhon, Reddick. Even Kyrie Irving and Austin Rivers couldn't avoid it and they only stayed for a year.

Guess its better for our coaches to look like Blaney than for our players to turn into teen wolf?

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
The time out stools are like sitting down on the damned escalator.

Reaction Score
I'm glad others concur on this, I was wondering if it was my imagination! I think they have the same eyeglasses which completes the illusion! For the record, with all that's going on these days, the stools don't bug me much, though its not a "normal" UConn thing, what IS this year?

C

Chief00

Just an impression from going to the games and snippets in the newspapers - seems like Hobbs is playing a bigger role since the start of the season in both recruiting and bench coach contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom