Give me Liberty which is like Death | The Boneyard

Give me Liberty which is like Death

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I think they go as as far Ionescu takes them. This game she only had 2 points. Last one she had like 30.
One thing I've noticed about Sabrina is, she's great when things are going her way, but she loses energy rapidly when things aren't. An errant pass, a teammate misses a bunny, she thinks she was fouled -- two or three of these and she gives a lot of stinkeye including to teammates.

Reaction Score
I have to watch the game, but the 0-5 for shooting is surprising. That caught my attention.

Reaction Score
She finished with 2 points. They did score 50, but lost to the Sky by 33.....

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Well. Much better game. 76-76 entering OT. Sabrina has been fantastic but a real rough play that cut off a chance to win in regulation

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Lost in OT. Might not have anything to do with anything, but they are 0-2 since taking Whitcomb out of the starting lineup. Looks like Willoughby is kind of a token starter based on minutes. Durr actually logged 3 minutes according to the box score, glad she's able to play again.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Howard was 1-15 missing a slew of chippie's. Laney also started off really off and Whitcomb was just average. And Stephanie is always in foul trouble. Sabrina is something else but she sometimes forces too much like a 40' 3pt attempt to tie in OT.

Reaction Score
Not gonna win many games when you're out rebounded 57 - 33. Off rebounds 16 - 5

Reaction Score
I used to bet on the Wnba, now it's harder because I don't follow as much and injuries and suspensions kind of ruin who to take, but it was odd Dallas was -1 fave then Ny closed as -2. I thought Dallas was the better team and sure enough they won easily. They also had a huge win at Washington, might be a sleeper team. What is wrong with the liberty? I thought adding Dolson would help, but the team just seems out of sorts and has been for a few seasons.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I used to bet on the Wnba, now it's harder because I don't follow as much and injuries and suspensions kind of ruin who to take, but it was odd Dallas was -1 fave then Ny closed as -2. I thought Dallas was the better team and sure enough they won easily. They also had a huge win at Washington, might be a sleeper team. What is wrong with the liberty? I thought adding Dolson would help, but the team just seems out of sorts and has been for a few seasons.
Dolson cant play more than 5 minutes before she gets in foul trouble and definitely misses Vandersloot on the offensive end and does not give us rim protection or much rebounding. Howard is nowhere near her All Star form when she was with Seattle and Whitcomb seems more 1D than in her best year. Other than Sabrina, not much going on and she cant do it by herself too many times. And I expect the same non coaching from Brondello she did in Pheonix. :(:(:(

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
If you look at the stat sheet of the Liberty-Wings game, you would've thought it could've gone either way in that the Liberty were close to or outperformed in many categories. However, the one that the Wings did do considerably better was in three pt. shooting: hitting 45% to the Wings 31%. Mabrey, Thornton and Gray all were at 50% and Ogunbowale, who took 9 of them, hit 4. Just as importantly, they hit them at the right times, which kept the Liberty at bay. Those four, along with center Izzy Harrison, were in sync against the Liberty.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
My goodness, Liberty were better last year with their weird small ball and jack up a ton of 3's approach. I was fairly unimpressed with Brondello's coaching in Phoenix. Now she has no DT and no Griner, looks like she is proving to be a less than mediocre coach.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sabrina's point totals have been 31, 25, 17, 2, and 2. She needs more consistency. Their only win was in her 25-point outing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom