OT: Girls Night Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Browns vs. Chargers

Or,

P!nk, Christina Aguilera and Carrie Underwood on Palladia.

No contest, the chicks win.

Palladia is still the best channel on TV.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't watch that on Palladia if you paid me. DVR rewatch of the game today wins.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I wouldn't watch that on Palladia if you paid me. DVR rewatch of the game today wins.

Colt McCoy and the Browns or Christina and a live brass band.

Easy choice.

For the record, I've been known to enjoy live gospel choirs at BB King's bar on Beale St. on a Sunday morning in Memphis. Great music, fresh food and flowing drinks.

You can have Brown's replays.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
FWIW, it's Joe Flacco and the Ravens. ;)

You got me. But I still don't care about Cleveland or Baltimore. Pretty much the same thing. One is on Lake Erie the other on Chesapeake Bay.

San Diego- great city, great fans and a great game day atmosphere. I remember a few years ago golfing in the San Diego area nearby the stadium during a playoff game. I think it was against the Jets in 09 or 10. The valley was literally shaking any time the Chargers did something good.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Browns vs. Chargers

Or,

P!nk, Christina Aguilera and Carrie Underwood on Palladia.

No contest, the chicks win.

Palladia is still the best channel on TV.

Did your vagina just post on the Boneyard?

I read that post 17 times to make sure that I understood that someone actually chose a Christina Aquilera concert over an NFL game. I don't know what you were thinking, but her dad would have chosen the game over her concert.

I am just stunned.

Reaction Score
Did your vagina just post on the Boneyard?

I read that post 17 times to make sure that I understood that someone actually chose a Christina Aquilera concert over an NFL game. I don't know what you were thinking, but her dad would have chosen the game over her concert.

I am just stunned.

watching Christina Aguilera dance is 1000 times better than watching the NFL queens dancing after seemingly every play, however. Used to be way more original, now it is more theatre of the absurd with the NFLers.
ABBA's Dancing Queen ought to be the official TV intro song of NFL games everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom