Gilbert Update | The Boneyard

Gilbert Update

Reaction Score
David O should donate one of his shoulders to Alterique
quagmires_big_arm.jpg

Reaction Score
I wish people would stop with this Gilbert stuff. Even if he did come back , in the first game he would get injured again. Leave him alone.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I wish people would stop with this Gilbert stuff. Even if he did come back , in the first game he would get injured again. Leave him alone.
Give up on our third best talent? Sure, why not?

Reaction Score

Solid thought Dr buddy!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Arby's strategy

Gilbert back January the latest

Reaction Score
Give up on our third best talent? Sure, why not?
What exactly has he been able to do? I am not faulting him, but I do not believe that the staff and team can count of him being healthy this year. If he needs surgery, then maybe next year, and that is maybe. I have yet to see a basketball player with this type of shoulder injury come back to where he was before the injury.

Reaction Score
What exactly has he been able to do? I am not faulting him, but I do not believe that the staff and team can count of him being healthy this year. If he needs surgery, then maybe next year, and that is maybe. I have yet to see a basketball player with this type of shoulder injury come back to where he was before the injury.
Kris dunn

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

Have you ever considered that perhaps UConn athletics is causing you more pain than anything else?

Reaction Score
As he continued the process of becoming the player everyone expected him to be, Kris Dunn put a basketball in a trash bag last summer. Then he began to dribble. Twice in the past three years doctors have cut open his right shoulder to repair it, with the second surgery robbing him of most of the 2013-14 season at Providence. The ensuing rehab process forced Dunn, a point guard, to reevaluate every aspect of his game—even dribbling.

Finally injury free, Kris Dunn playing up to his potential at Providence

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
As he continued the process of becoming the player everyone expected him to be, Kris Dunn put a basketball in a trash bag last summer. Then he began to dribble. Twice in the past three years doctors have cut open his right shoulder to repair it, with the second surgery robbing him of most of the 2013-14 season at Providence. The ensuing rehab process forced Dunn, a point guard, to reevaluate every aspect of his game—even dribbling.

Finally injury free, Kris Dunn playing up to his potential at Providence

but do you have any other examples?

;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul