Gilbert’s Shoulder Brace | The Boneyard

Gilbert’s Shoulder Brace

Reaction Score
I know he’s got a nice frame with wide shoulders, but my god it seems as if he’s wearing lax shoulder pads - anyone else notice that? Doesn’t seem to be limiting his aggressivness and freakish athleticism, but it’s clear they don’t want to take any chances with that shoulder. Hope to see him stay healthy and reach his potential.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
I know he’s got a nice frame with wide shoulders, but my god it seems as if he’s wearing lax shoulder pads - anyone else notice that? Doesn’t seem to be limiting his aggressivness and freakish athleticism, but it’s clear they don’t want to take any chances with that shoulder. Hope to see him stay healthy and reach his potential.
It might be a Sully.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I'd rather that than have him try to go with a lesser brace tbh. Hope that thing is bionic.

images

Reaction Score
I definitely noticed it at the game on Monday. It didn' seem to bother him though

Reaction Score
Might be part of the reason hes easily getting to the rack, but not finishing. Some tension hes not used to in there.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Might be part of the reason hes easily getting to the rack, but not finishing. Some tension hes not used to in there.

Yah, he just got the thing, so it'll probably take time to adjust. Also, serious rust for him and Larrier.

pj

Reaction Score
I'd rather that than have him try to go with a lesser brace tbh. Hope that thing is bionic.

images

If it's bionic, let's get him the one with 100% 3 point shooting percentage out to 40 feet. Cost should be no object where Alterique's health is concerned!

Reaction Score
Still like to know how it works. 'Brace' connotes rigid support , and therefore, lack of range of motion. Wierd to me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom