Gibbs Rules. | The Boneyard

Gibbs Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
couldnt help but think of this as I watched the same train wreck for the umpteenth time this season:

1). Gibbs cannot be the primary or secondary ball handler with less than 15 seconds on the shot clock
2). Same as above but under 60 seconds left in the game
3) unrelated but why dear god why do we stop feeding Miller on the block. For the life of me why?
4) the only way that Rodney or Brimah get paid to play ball next year is if. No, can't come up with anything. So beyond laughable. You know things are bad when I am throwing the remote begging for Phil to get in the game.
5) Hamilton makes me scream. Stop taking threes!!! Play defense. Just once play defense. Pretend to try

I am going to bed

Reaction Score
couldnt help but think of this as I watched the same train wreck for the umpteenth time this season:

1). Gibbs cannot be the primary or secondary ball handler with less than 15 seconds on the shot clock
2). Same as above but under 60 seconds left in the game
3) unrelated but why dear god why do we stop feeding Miller on the block. For the life of me why?
4) the only way that Rodney or Brimah get paid to play ball next year is if. No, can't come up with anything. So beyond laughable. You know things are bad when I am throwing the remote begging for Phil to get in the game.
5) Hamilton makes me scream. Stop taking threes!!! Play defense. Just once play defense. Pretend to try

I am going to bed

Hamilton got lazy on a huge 3 he started to help on Bond then drifted to the middle to get the rebound but Bond kicked it to his guy - pitiful defense on that play and a critical one.

Reaction Score
Agree completely about Gibbs handling the ball. Team plays totally aimless late in games, plays not-to-lose. I will say they were trying to deny Miller the post entry pretty vigorously down the stretch, but we needed to try it earlier in the possession to allow some wiggle room if it wasn't there

Reaction Score
Hamilton got lazy on a huge 3 he started to help on Bond then drifted to the middle to get the rebound but Bond kicked it to his guy - pitiful defense on that play and a critical one.
But some of that has to be coached out of him.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
But some of that has to be coached out of him.

If he falls asleep on an occasional play I can live with it
Watch Miller and Gibbs live - they fall asleep on their players 50% of the time
Also - how many rebounds did Miller grab in the second half?
Im not bashing SM but way too many people here think he is the 2nd coming of God
That one three was but one of 5 they hit - and not by the same player

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
How the hell can you go to sleep?!?
It has sadly come to the point where it isn't worth losing sleep over. If they make the tournament, great. I don't have a lot of expectations. They
just seem to find ways to lose. I got called away from the game during the halftime. Came back and they were up 12. I'm thinking wow, must have
been a great halftime talk. Then they proceeded to just completely disintegrate. Like a spell was cast over everyone. I am excited about the incoming
recruits and the maturation of some of the existing players next year. Future is bright but near term there are a lot of problems that don't look like they
are salvageable. Hope I am wrong about this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom