OT: Giants | Page 39 | The Boneyard

OT: Giants

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
oakland

Didn't realize they would want to give up on Carr. I think I've seen the Raiders the least amount of almost any NFL team, so I can't really comment on them. Thought he was their guy though?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Didn't realize they would want to give up on Carr. I think I've seen the Raiders the least amount of almost any NFL team, so I can't really comment on them. Thought he was their guy though?

I’m just going on how bad they are and Gruden being insane.

Reaction Score
No matter who is the QB fo rhe Giants next year, Eli, Herbert, Lauletta, Joe, etc., the Giants need an upgrade to their O-Line because if a QB can't stand on his feet, nothing else really matters.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I always liked Eli but without a good line the QB has to be able to create something now and then. His accuracy was never great on short passes but he always had the long ball and that seems gone. It's just a few plays that could mean the diff and they are 2-3 vs 1-5.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Chubb is NOT nearly as good as Barkley. It’s Barkley and everyone else significantly lower in that draft.

And yet a guy like Baker might be worth significantly more in the end. (yes, I know that doesn't apply to the Giants as he was off the board already. Just sayin).

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Chubb will give you 95% of what Barkley does. A great RB simply isn’t as valuable as other positions. Meanwhile, another season of the Giants best player is being wasted.

Lower*, but that's all you need from that position. If he gives you 80% of Barkley, and you get a quality QB, you take that 100% of the time.

*I mean Barkley is really, really freakin' good and already appointment TV

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I’m just going on how bad they are and Gruden being insane.

Well, don't trade away a generational pass rusher. The haul they got wasn't even that great. Those statements cement your latter point.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

We can take a QB in 2019 and everything will be fine, they said

Reaction Score
If he's projected top 3 pick you bet he will declare for the draft. Sorry, not buying any player, especially in football where 1 play can end it all, not entering the draft as a top pick.

Reaction Score
If he's projected top 3 pick you bet he will declare for the draft. Sorry, not buying any player, especially in football where 1 play can end it all, not entering the draft as a top pick.
I tend to agree with you and think he changes his mind. But Andrew Luck did it a few years ago, it's not out of the question.

Reaction Score
Solder is pretty dang awful, always trust Belichek when he lets a player go. I like what Hernandez will bring in time, but he is currently a mediocre pass protector as well.

Reaction Score
Yeah lets just stand there and watch Barkley get tackled.

Reaction Score
This team is a joke. Please stop putting this pathetic team on national games, its embarrassing to us fans.

Reaction Score
Defense is awful too the 20 pts is misleading teams will be less aggressive because of the offense, and just because they they forced a 4th down doesn't mean their good.

Reaction Score
This MNF crew is awful Espn has guys 3rd-5th string studio guys broadcasting this game just pitiful.

Reaction Score
Of course he makes it half the boneyard would make a 60 yarder vs the Giants you know what good, because you know the Giants would find a way to lose no matter what thats what losers do, I could see the Giants getting the ball on the 1 and not getting in or getting the TD and not getting the 2 pt conversion.

Reaction Score
I'm having a hard time thinking Shurmur is a competent coach after the 2 pts conversion call down by 8.

If Odell catches that ball its not a conversation your 1-5 I'm ok with taking chances, however you rely on heroics as usual this is the problem you run into, bottom line this team just finds ways to lose, you keep using shouldve coudve would've every week your a loser, and thats what this team is losers.

Reaction Score
Shurmur: Coachig decisions this whole season make me think you are not up to the taak of being an NFL coach.

Eli: Not his worst game obviously but i’ll say it again and again, he just doesn’t come up big anymore. Missed Odell wide open in the end zone, drops it off to Saquon 3 yards behind the line any time he sees an opponent within 5 yards of him. Honestly, I say give it til the 9ers game the week after the Bye, if we are 1-8 after that give Lauletta a chance or get a trade done for Bridgewater/Brissett. I’m not even getting mad at this team anymore, i’ve almost become a *gasp* casual fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom