Getting to Know the UConn Freshmen (Video Series) | The Boneyard

Getting to Know the UConn Freshmen (Video Series)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ray Allen is his favorite bb player. Multiple Championships. Akok's a casual fan not getting The Boneyard memo about Ray.
Favorite song to get hyped is "We are the Champions".
Chose UConn because of the coaching staff. They offer a great support system.

I see a theme here.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Ray Allen is his favorite bb player. Multiple Championships. Akok's a casual fan not getting The Boneyard memo about Ray.
Favorite song to get hyped is "We are the Champions".
Chose UConn because of the coaching staff. They offer a great support system.

I see a theme here.
Reaching

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
He was going good until his favorite food. Hasn't he seen our pizza thread? Find out what your fan base is fanatical about young man!

Where would he find good pizza in Storrs? I don't even know what the closest Apizza place would be up there these days...

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Where would he find good pizza in Storrs? I don't even know what the closest Apizza place would be up there these days...

Sargent Peps and Wooster Street Pizza were both on campus when I was there in 2010-2014. Loved them both. Anyone know if they are still around? The buffalo chicken calzone from Sargent Peps was undeniably the best late night food in Storrs.

Willington Pizza just off campus is also great. Was there this spring so I know they are still around.

Reaction Score
Sargent Peps and Wooster Street Pizza were both on campus when I was there in 2010-2014. Loved them both. Anyone know if they are still around? The buffalo chicken calzone from Sargent Peps was undeniably the best late night food in Storrs.

Willington Pizza just off campus is also great. Was there this spring so I know they are still around.
Sgt. Peps is still kicking (bbq chicken pizza is the best pizza on campus). Wooster Street closed down a couple years ago, there is a pretty good grinder place there now (Dave's Deli).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom