Getting to Know: Dhameer Bradley | The Boneyard

Getting to Know: Dhameer Bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How about an instate kid like Noel Thomas?

P.S. I really don't want to like a guy with a handle like yours, but you seem to be a decent enough fellow. An exception to the rule if you will.

pj

Reaction Score
Thanks, BC! Ask a few more questions -- have they gotten to know other UConn recruits? Current players?

I'm curious about Lance Burlingame ... how many years eligibility, does he see himself playing right away or needing to redshirt, what did he learn at Dean, is he recruiting teammates to UConn, how will Dean do this year.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
burlingame or holiness would be a good one. or if your looking for a lot of content from new england from 1 school send me a message about dean jc and i will tell u a couple things..

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
nice job BC.
Like the question about him helping to land others, I would be pleased if Smallwood comes aboard as well!

i would really like for us to offer shorts. i think that could push us over the top for smallwood and give this class a huge boost. the staff has a bunch of wr offers still out and they are looking for 1 more in this class. they are hoping to land 1. thats unfortunately why coggins came up short of a offer. i think while the wrs we have offered are great, none of them are real uconn leans so offering shorts a commit able offer based off smallwood could hit us a home run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom