Getting tired of UConn offense | The Boneyard

Getting tired of UConn offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why can't we get a QB? There are better QB's everywhere but UConn. It seems to me everyone in AAC is getting better and Uconn is going backwards! Sitting in my seats its very hard to watch these games. Finding myself drinking more Beer and watching less! I've spent plenty of money at The Rent since it opened and its getting old. I used to Tailgate with 30-40. Now No-one. Very Sad where we have gone. Randy started the downward spiral and its out of control. and its not getting better. Every year I buy into this building stuff, give the guy a chance, its not his recruits. Now it is. I've met coach D several times, couldn't be nicer. Nice guys finish last, is an old saying. Hope to see some of you Monday Nov 7th at Giants Meet and greet@ 1st and 10 Sports Bar. Sure Andrew Adams and Geremy Davis would like to talk with you guys. Landon Collins and Sterling shepard also.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Why can't we get a QB? There are better QB's everywhere but UConn. It seems to me everyone in AAC is getting better and Uconn is going backwards! Sitting in my seats its very hard to watch these games. Finding myself drinking more Beer and watching less! I've spent plenty of money at The Rent since it opened and its getting old. I used to Tailgate with 30-40. Now No-one. Very Sad where we have gone. Randy started the downward spiral and its out of control. and its not getting better. Every year I buy into this building stuff, give the guy a chance, its not his recruits. Now it is. I've met coach D several times, couldn't be nicer. Nice guys finish last, is an old saying. Hope to see some of you Monday Nov 7th at Giants Meet and greet@ 1st and 10 Sports Bar. Sure Andrew Adams and Geremy Davis would like to talk with you guys. Landon Collins and Sterling shepard also.
This is like Diaco waiting 14 minutes until he announces he's demoting Verducci.
You wait until the end of your post (everybody knows how hard it is to watch UConn football right now) to sell tickets to your event at your bar.
By the way, on your web site, the fundraiser poster mentions Landon Collins and Sterling Shepard...doesn't mention a word about Geremy or Andrew. I assume there aren't a lot of UConn diehards in New Milford.
IMG_1534.png

Reaction Score
This is like Diaco waiting 14 minutes until he announces he's demoting Verducci.
You wait until the end of your post (everybody knows how hard it is to watch UConn football right now) to sell tickets to your event at your bar.

Got you to click on thread though... LOL. Dang clever marketers. Bonus points for Chuck T.;)

Reaction Score
By the way, on your web site, the fundraiser poster mentions Landon Collins and Sterling Shepard...doesn't mention a word about Geremy or Andrew. I assume there aren't a lot of UConn diehards in New Milford.
IMG_1534.png

You'd be surprised. I'm not too far from 1st and 10 and there's a good UConn showing around here.

Reaction Score
You didn't hear? Diaco has some 12 year plan to get a QB and it's a slow process to make UConn football respectable!

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
I'm from the Danbury area (long ago) and I have family that way...have heard good things about the bar, but haven't been up to New Mildew in many years.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Biggest town in the state of CT area wise. Only joking about the toothbrush.

OP preachin' to the choir about the O.
Cannot believe Me and fam have gone to all games this yr and will be there Friday. Probably Thanksgiving wknd as well. See all in blue lot.

Reaction Score
I'm from the Danbury area (long ago) and I have family that way...have heard good things about the bar, but haven't been up to New Mildew in many years.

It's awesome. I've been there multiple times. The food is outstanding.

Reaction Score
Q: How do you know the toothbrush was invented in New Milford?
A: If it was invented anywhere else it would be called a teethbrush.
My father uses this same joke but uses Kentucky instead.

Reaction Score
My daughter loves the Nachos. That's all that matters :) But it is a very nice place to catch a game.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
Jeremy Davis and Andrew Adams were a late addition. I thought people in Ct would like to meet them.
Great idea, Chuck. Our fans could use some good cheer right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom