Getting the has been card | The Boneyard

Getting the has been card

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

Any one else reading the articles on Ville vs Uconn? I'm getting annoyed by all of the 'lower quality' athletic program and has been comments by sports writers and blogs. Calhoun retires and Uconn is written off in ball, I see it on BC articles, Maryland articles, CBS, bleacher reports. I did not know Uconn athletics were so frowned upon. Just about every article I read has Louisville as a superior football and basketball program and it being a better geographical fit than Uconn. Last I checked they haven't won a championship since the freaking 80's! In football how soon we all forget the foul smell that came out of ville under Krafhrope. How do they get the edge in sports? How do they compare in the following:

Football
Soccer
Men's bball
Women's bball
Hockey
Baseball
??

Reaction Score
How is it a better geographic fit? The ACC wants a miniscule presence sandwiched between longstanding SEC and B1G areas? What is the point in a sense?

When did Louisville become Alabama or Texas? Their football is about = with UConn, very slight edge at most.

Reaction Score
Forte,
This is your second thread on this topic.

As Sonny said to Michael "You're taking this all to personal!"

Relax and let the powers that be dash or make our dreams.

Reaction Score
You are such chicken candy ass. Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

There's a pro southern bias from some loudmouths out there. I thought I was overly negative but you take the cake.

Go haze yourself.

Any one else reading the articles on Ville vs Uconn? I'm getting annoyed by all of the 'lower quality' athletic program and has been comments by sports writers and blogs. Calhoun retires and Uconn is written off in ball, I see it on BC articles, Maryland articles, CBS, bleacher reports. I did not know Uconn athletics were so frowned upon. Just about every article I read has Louisville as a superior football and basketball program and it being a better geographical fit than Uconn. Last I checked they haven't won a championship since the freaking 80's! In football how soon we all forget the foul smell that came out of ville under Krafhrope. How do they get the edge in sports? How do they compare in the following:

Football
Soccer
Men's bball
Women's bball
Hockey
Baseball
??

Reaction Score
RU, SU, BC and a few of the basketball schools are all jealous of our success in a relatively short time. They feel we have not paid our dues.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Seriously, the consensus from every media person I've seen writing on this is that UConn is more likely to be invited. Louisville fans are raising a ruckus sure, but I have not seen anything credible to say Louisville is ahead in the game, just that they are also being evaluated.

Reaction Score
The Cracker Barrell and Stuckeys crowd shore do seem to like Louisville. I bet most of them have Trucker hats with a confederate flag and largemouth bass on it.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Uh zoo.. you know there's a Cracker Barrel in Milford, right? Plus East Windwor and one near the border I think in Sturbridge MA.

Reaction Score
Uh zoo.. you know there's a Cracker Barrel in Milford, right? Plus East Windwor and one near the border I think in Sturbridge MA.

Perfect. That fact alone should make us appealing to the ACC. Now we just need open a Stuckeys that sells plenty of Peaches, Pecans and .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom